Nobilo Sauvginon Blanc

031a.jpg.d46b90d51d3c0a295188ed36e7948356.jpg

I need one of these, not a similar or better or equivalent, one of these, the only possible compromise is the year.

If you have one tucked away in a cupboard I am prepared to pay well.

Many thanks.

Deker

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's for my girlfriends daughter who has only weeks left to live, it came out in conversation she loves the stuff and hasn't seen it for a while. I said I'd do everything possible to find her som

This has been a saga to say the least, Nobilo in NZ has been no help at all. Thanks to tremendous efforts from members here (they have been thanked in PM's) it seems a bottle is on its way from E

Just checked the cellar,I'm all out of that one ....sorry. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, kanny said:

Just checked the cellar,I'm all out of that one ....sorry. 

I wouldn't wash my bathroom floor with that crap. Fuuckin sauvignon blanc grapes give me heartburn! Jesus christ, it's a type of grape that is widely known as shit! Tastes poo and can fit up an Englishman's arse in Kenya...

Try looking at regions and years before spouting grapes. I could make better wine out of baby poo and quince.

Stick with the wines with good terroir in the region and not bottled industrially ;)

I buy my wine here by taking a plastic bottle to the shop and having them fill it from oak barrels.. costs 2 quid for 2 litres and that's better than anything bought in a bloody Tesco.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

There is a far cry between a 10quid bottle and one that costs over a grand.

Most of it is sheer snobbery. Unfortunately wines such as Châteauneuf-du-Pape etc are worth it ?

Not sure about tasting but if you want advice on wine to invest in, that ain't it. 

If you want to drink it... ffs drink something decent.

Here I only drink Priorat.. because the land grows the best grapes and only red! You can pay 2 quid and have a very nice sup or 500 and have a bloody good flavour bomb. (Must be drunk with old cheese lol)

Until I came here, me neither... but fuuck me I've been educated lol

Give me a pint of bitter anyday over wine but if I'm drinking wine, I'm drinking the good stuff. Same with spirits. I would rather pay and enjoy it,  than get pissed... yes I know I'm no longer deemed British ?

Edited by mushroom