bloody spiders

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dunno but the spiders walking about with nine legs now ?

Christ ...... How big was the feckin spider?  

This is 3weeks old done me when I was sleeping, was weeping for over a week, if the reddening starts spreading as Arry said get yourself along to hospital a mate of mine had blood poisoning from one d

Posted Images

1 hour ago, sam r said:

Beware all picked up this spider bite Saturday ,itches like fook

IMG_0291.jpg

Should get that checked out Sam. That could be the start of blood poisoning mate.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1

Most likely it was a false widow, everyone reacts different to the bite ..I got hit on my finger whilst gardening and my fingers swelled a little but nothing dramatic, a lad I know got bitten on the leg and it was touch and go for a while whether he'd loose the leg or not thankfully it came good...more and more people getting bitten it seems. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, sam r said:

Beware all picked up this spider bite Saturday ,itches like fook

IMG_0291.jpg

This is 3weeks old done me when I was sleeping, was weeping for over a week, if the reddening starts spreading as Arry said get yourself along to hospital a mate of mine had blood poisoning from one didn’t even no he had been bitten ended up in hospital in quite a bad way ???

5E04FFB9-0BC8-4C87-9005-BBE7CC3BC005.jpeg

• Like 2
5 hours ago, BEARINATOR said:

Try a bite off one of these 2 65601BD5-2AD4-4107-B869-1A8F9BA0FAD6.jpeg.00e471b73c6a9aafe66058b4c444841c.jpeg202F1E41-5C0F-493E-AD78-F8B8310322C9.jpeg.43f04716ab51fb86788a7a2abbc135f8.jpeg

Poecilitharia regalis? Meant to be a nasty nip. I've only been bitten by a Chile rose but came very close with a cobalt blue once and I nearly shit my pants.

• Like 1

Couldn’t get in to see the doctor so it was a trip to the chemist, who told me to take anti hystamene and a hydrocortisone cream to rub on it ,redness and itchy has gone down a bit but still sensitive,I’ll keep an eye on it 

• Like 1
Just now, sam r said:

Couldn’t get in to see the doctor so it was a trip to the chemist, who told me to take anti hystamene and a hydrocortisone cream to rub on it ,redness and itchy has gone down a bit but still sensitive,I’ll keep an eye on it 

Was just about to suggest anti hysamene to you, the reddening on my mates arm was clearly visible and travelled from the bite site on the back of his hand up to his elbow over a few days, before he went to docs so as you say keep an eye on if it’s any consolation that’s my second one and never been anything more than annoying ATB ?

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Was just about to suggest anti hysamene to you, the reddening on my mates arm was clearly visible and travelled from the bite site on the back of his hand up to his elbow over a few days, before he went to docs so as you say keep an eye on if it’s any consolation that’s my second one and never been anything more than annoying ATB ?

Cheers all 

21 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

If your daft enough to let anything with eight legs within biting distance, ye Fcuking damn well deserve it ?

Sleeping both times, killed one as I felt the bite but second one was not even aware until it started swelling ??