Had an hour out this morning

On 26/08/2019 at 20:32, darbo said:

Nice one Lee whats the breeding of the dog?

Not got a clue , a jipsy lady had 18 pups for sale, she was walking round my area selling them for £30, they were 2 1/2 weeks old, eyes and ears still shut. My neighbor brought 3 of which 2 died, I took last one one off him and hand reared him. 

She was selling them as Lhasa apso cross westie, but he doesn't have none of them in him, he is a proper mongral ?

He is a great dog, great company while out ferreting and shooting, good at making, great with the kids, hand on heart he has never done anything wrong in and out of the house, he is 6 year old now

• Like 13
On 28/08/2019 at 20:46, Lee farrington said:

Not got a clue , a jipsy lady had 18 pups for sale, she was walking round my area selling them for £30, they were 2 1/2 weeks old, eyes and ears still shut. My neighbor brought 3 of which 2 died, I took last one one off him and hand reared him. 

She was selling them as Lhasa apso cross westie, but he doesn't have none of them in him, he is a proper mongral ?

He is a great dog, great company while out ferreting and shooting, good at making, great with the kids, hand on heart he has never done anything wrong in and out of the house, he is 6 year old now

If it's apso  x westi that's a mongrel 

looks a cracking tyke and you look like yous have some fun .

im thinking of going ferreting tomorrow morning ,give my young bitch few easy runs if we can find a rabbit at home .not many around my way .but I know a nice spot in middle of sheep field that holds few and maybe get a good run for her .

still hot though and don't like idea of running her in it so might wait until temps drop bit more .

atb

mooch

On ‎28‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 20:46, Lee farrington said:

Don't see many Jipsey Ladies about these days walking round with two Sacks  of Pups these days ? what did your neighbour BUY three for ?   ..GLOVES ?

On 31/08/2019 at 19:52, micky said:

Don't see many Jipsey Ladies about these days walking round with two Sacks  of Pups these days ? what did your neighbour BUY three for ?   ..GLOVES ?

He brought 3 because he is a animal hoarder. At the moment he has 30+ cats 1 dog and 14 ferrets. All of which are not looked after very well. The rspca are always there.