• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

North east scotland and the borders for bunnies gods country

Foxdroppers perm has  always produced ?

You should of said best land drove not ran if you were throwing them out the window of a Subaru ?

Posted Images

8 hours ago, shaaark said:

So, you obviously  did throw your dogs out of a VEHICLE ?

No obviously not, the dogs didn't need throwing out. 

Take it you've never been out lamping afar then, you stick to romantic walks with the dogs. 

And no that wasn't an everyday occurrence before you get all emotional, it's alright walking the fields for rabbits isn't it.... ?

Edited by Jobi
4 hours ago, dytkos said:

I named Lincoln, Yorkshire Dales and Cornwall, anyone who finds the places I went/go off that deserves them lol

Cheers, D.

Jesus I thought we were well travelled, Cornwall? You off your rocker.... ??

10 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Lincolnshire is rife way fox

The same with Hares last time I used to go out, haven't been out lamping in a good number of years now tbh. Wish I could win the big one and then I'd get back in to it. Just haven't got the time nowadays sadly. 

I'd love a lurcher again but it would be waste of a dog doing the odd mooch on a local walk out locally. 

2 hours ago, Jobi said:

No obviously not, the dogs didn't need throwing out. 

Take it you've never been out lamping afar then, you stick to romantic walks with the dogs. 

And no that wasn't an everyday occurrence before you get all emotional, it's alright walking the fields for rabbits isn't it.... ?

Don't be so defensive ?. What wasn't an every day occurrence?

6 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Don't be so defensive ?. What wasn't an every day occurrence?

Not defensive just telling it how it is. Folk who lamped afar and walked fields are either after rabbits, in good permission or are lying about using the motor. 

Using the motor, I think it's pretty clear why lads use the motor when out lamping. Do the math, it ain't rocket science. Not everyone has the luxury of an abundance of game on their doorstep. 

Edited by Jobi
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, Jobi said:

Not defensive just telling it how it is. Folk who lamped afar and walked fields are either after rabbits, in good permission or are lying about using the motor. 

Using the motor, I think it's pretty clear why lads use the motor when out lamping. Do the math, it ain't rocket science. Not everyone has the luxury of an abundance of game on their doorstep. 

?

On ‎26‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 11:15, Jobi said:

when I was a poacher we used to park and walk what ever we went for and relay to a suitable spot for pick up later no need lye about stuff done right, only a twat drives allover some ones work.

• Like 4
50 minutes ago, two crows said:

when I was a poacher we used to park and walk what ever we went for and relay to a suitable spot for pick up later no need lye about stuff done right, only a twat drives allover some ones work.

Yes that's alright when you're hunting certain stuff, you obviously wasn't doing the stuff we was. How else would you tug gear about. 

Edited by Jobi