New podcast just gone live ?

Sorry to do this have put it in the big cat thread but think it’s probably run it’s course so will stick this up and if any of the you that have contacted me with your story’s wish to have a listen or even contact rick and go on air ( can be anonymous) please do also please share it on Facebook and any other social media sites you may be involved with as it will help our cause greatly, thanks very much www.bigcatconversations.com 

• Like 1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m the same. Never enters my head to reach for my phone when I see something of interest in the countryside maybe it’s a generational thing because it seems it’s an automatic response to young people

I have had a lot of Rabbits taken by Buzzards and to me they seem to start at the rear end first 

Should be a new episode every two weeks, as long as more people come forward with there story,s etc there are a few more recorded then it’s reliant on new reports and story’s, , as I,ve mentioned befo

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Sorry to do this have put it in the big cat thread but think it’s probably run it’s course so will stick this up and if any of the you that have contacted me with your story’s wish to have a listen or even contact rick and go on air ( can be anonymous) please do also please share it on Facebook and any other social media sites you may be involved with as it will help our cause greatly, thanks very much www.bigcatconversations.com 

Is this it Greyman

https://tunein.com/podcasts/Science-Podcasts/Big-Cat-Conversations-p1243112/?topicId=133073182

• Like 1

Yes mate that’s the one, thanks for putting it up ?? I,m not on any of the current ones, from what I can gather there are quite a few interviews already recorded and hopefully more people will come forward before the pre recorded episodes are played so there will be a regular fortnightly slot, don’t worry you won’t miss me just listen for wurzel gummage from bristol??

19 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Greyman you seem to have a pretty sensible approach to this but people like the first woman on the podcast just hinder genuine folks credibility 

Sometimes mate you have to just accept that everyone is not like you, and there are a lot of shades of grey between black and white, I meet a lot of very different people lots of who think I might be a bit strange and a bit different, but it does not instantly mean I,m lying,  I have met a lot of these people and saw some of there photos and in many cases the one encounter they have had has changed there lives and sent them on a mission to see more it’s why we do it,  I never thought for one minute I would spend all my time chasing round the English countryside looking for signs of big cats, but I never expected to see a big black cat stalking along a hedge in Dorset and ever since I did I want to see more and by doing what I now do I gradually am proving to myself at least, that I was not wrong, open your mind mate listen to a cross section of people then make you mind up, you have done 30 mins and already decided it’s bollacks ✌️

13 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Tried to pm you a few questions greyman but its saying you cant receive pms

My internet is going mental at the moment mate don’t know why has been since 2am ??my inbox was also full just made some space mate ?

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Listened to 2 of the podcasts will listen to another tomorrow. Interesting stories. For me tho what o find  annoying 3 of the 4 guests said they had perfect opportunity to take photos but gave some terrible excuse as to why they didn't. The 4rth fella had one on his lamp when shooting and got within 30 yards never shot it. 

Wait till you hear me, I carried on driving when I first saw one saw it as clear as day but you get some kind of brain freeze, a girl I know saw a bloke jump from the bridge near my house the other day, said she watched him tumbling through the air but her brain refused to register what her eyes were telling her, I think something simular happens, I no several professional photographers that have seen them one had a camera round his neck and still never took a picture, that’s why it will be cctv,trailcam or drone that gets the ultimate footage I think ?