Here you go mate I,ve done a set of orange dub dub tubes and a set of tbg for you there is a ball bearing in the end of the tubes so just push it through the hole in the fork and push the bb back in as I,ve done it and should hold secure there are some ties and string to attach the flat bands like in the video I put up, and a couple of little twig forks for the boys to shoot some chick peas round the place, don’t no how long the little red bands will last so have done a bundle of spares, loads of vids on utube if you need to no more or drop me a pm hopefully get you and the boys started mate ATB 

EA842EBE-0DE1-4510-B462-9B085C56FA9F.jpeg

F27589E2-1864-4937-9A79-E149CDE34CFA.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, C.green said:

Nice one would u not just wrap and tuck the tubes ?

He might do when he gets going but from what I understand like a lot of people he’s got his old milbro out the cupboard from his childhood so it’s just an easy starting point, and hopefully he,ll be adding tabs and wrap and tucking like a good un in no time ?

You can wrap and tuck on a milbro no problem greyman. Can even constrictor knot the elastic with bailing twine. ive done both and killed with both. But its upto you mate fair does for sorting them out ??

Edited by C.green
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, staffs riffraff said:

Got them today greyman, TOP BLOKE thanks again pal i shall get some pics up with the little ones bruises where they shot each other lol 

No worry’s mate was just wondering were they were, get some 9.5 steels for yourself though the orange tube will throw bigger things like [BANNED TEXT] nuts or round pebbles  if you want and a bag of dried chick peas for the lads to save your windows ✌️

• Thanks 1