2019 season

Foxpack 2

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Local good farmer mate of mine has losed some lambs already .so after a good day or 2 of serious down pours me and my youngest boy ventured out today.we tried a good few earths and got a strong mark o

My mate rob runs his own shoot ,he puts every penny n hour into this little syndicate.BUt again foxes are the no1 pest .so we geared up and dropped on his spots ,there is 2 patches off whins plus good

Done 4 miles of banking today .dogs done well ,put 5 foxes out .shot 1 .was a new spot so didn't know where to stand lads . This young dog is absolutely flying now .has a mass hatred for the fox

Posted Images

Last day for us today .unless we have callout. Hope all you guys have had a good season. We have had a belter of a season ,all the young stuff have been flying .unfortunately we lost 2  of the group .one lurcher and 1 busher.hopefully have some pups soon also .brian is 9 years old so need to be replacing him for next season.?????

• Like 10
1 hour ago, Foxpack 2 said:

Last day for us today .unless we have callout. Hope all you guys have had a good season. We have had a belter of a season ,all the young stuff have been flying .unfortunately we lost 2  of the group .one lurcher and 1 busher.hopefully have some pups soon also .brian is 9 years old so need to be replacing him for next season.?????

Thank you for your write ups and thanks to Brian for the sport he's given us through your posts Foxpack :notworthy:,i look forward to hearing about your days and i wish you all the very best for the coming litter and a relaxing, warming his bones in the sun summer for Brian..:victory:

• Like 5