Bob Ross

Just now, king said:

Stop thinking such thoughts wilf lol.

After you watch a few of bobs programmes.

You will be a fan of bob I'm sure.

Nope that won’t be happening mate.....he may be knocking out a landscape on the tele but in my mind he will be breathing on the back of my ears ! Bbbrrrrrrrrr !

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Jobi said:

I saw him when we first got Sky in the early 90's, I turned him off after the first stroke. ?

That was when sky would send you a magazine for the next months tv lol.

16 minutes ago, WILF said:

I just couldn’t stop looking at his Barnet !........you can’t take a man with a Barnet like that seriously.

Its like midgets......you can’t help but chuckle !

Hes part Don King part Rolf Harris.....

f**k that's a scary thought!! Lol

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Nope that won’t be happening mate.....he may be knocking out a landscape on the tele but in my mind he will be breathing on the back of my ears ! Bbbrrrrrrrrr !

Knocking out a landscape ??

Used to like watching Bob Ross painting his landscapes, and when I retired I bought a set of his paints and brushes and had a go, it's a relatively easy technique for anyone wishing to give oil painting a go. People refer to it as the 'Bob Ross' technique, but it's actually based on an artist he learned from called Bill Alexander.

Don't be fooled by his soft spoken demeanour, he did 20 years in the US military mostly based in Alaska and attained the rank of Master Sergeant, the guy who bawled and screamed at everyone, and he decided that when he retired he would no longer bawl and scream at anyone. He died in his early 50's from lymphoma. I wonder how many thousands of people he inspired to pick up the brushes.

• Like 2