Elton john

Well, apart from being a blatant proof, he now reckons that he's paid to offset the carbon footprint of the jet trips that Harry and me gain polluted the atmosphere with. Many tons of the stuff. Does he really believe that if he goes for a ten minute walk that he can go and pig out on a chunk of cake cos he's gone calorie neutral?  I heard of a woman who used to go to a gym and burn off 500 calories, then go an have a full,  full English with all the trimmings because ..... she had worked for it and was worth it. The whale. Somebody tell the moron that the pollution still came out the exhaust of the jet.

Aye meece I can't stand these nut job celebrity's, virtue signalling to the whole world world about how progressive they are an how big they are on climate change, then on the next breath jump on a f***ing jet. 

Bunch of wankers the lot of them. Hippocrites

• Like 2

Whole bunch of the units landed to an island recently an Harry gave a speech about climate change, they can't see the wood for the trees, they all flew there in private jets, then were picked up in mazaratis cars an drove to the resort ffs. 

What kind of people do they think we are eh. 

Why doesn't some reporter call them out on this, I end up punchng one of the c**ts on the nose. 

27 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Do you guys drive leccy motors? Save all water an stuff?

Would you not jump on private jet with family if you’d win Euro millions ? I Fcuking know I would ?

Too bloody right I would. But I wouldn't be standing up there all righteous spouting about greeny issues and telling you that because you are a SERF UNDERLING, that you'd better go and construct a tandem with sidecar so that you and the mrs can peddle off into the sunset to take the kids of on the trip to the local beach this weekend. And be grateful for the opportunity.  It seems like harry and me gain come in for some stick but it seems to me that they keep walking right up the gun barrel. It's one thkng after the other.  3 different nannies in 3 months says something.  When businesses have a high turnover of staff there is usually a good reason for it. They need to get some good advisors and cull some of the arty farty celeb frkends.  I see that by contrast Wills and Kate flew up to Balmoral to visit the queen  with the kids on flybe scheduled economy class and Wills carried the bags whilst Kate carried the youngest.

Harry and  me gain ' ain't bothering to go and be part of the family. No doubt there going to some junket qith a load of poofs prancing  about.

7 minutes ago, Meece said:

Too bloody right I would. But I wouldn't be standing up there all righteous spouting about greeny issues and telling you that because you are a SERF UNDERLING, that you'd better go and construct a tandem with sidecar so that you and the mrs can peddle off into the sunset to take the kids of on the trip to the local beach this weekend. And be grateful for the opportunity.  It seems like harry and me gain come in for some stick but it seems to me that they keep walking right up the gun barrel. It's one thkng after the other.  3 different nannies in 3 months says something.  When businesses have a high turnover of staff there is usually a good reason for it. They need to get some good advisors and cull some of the arty farty celeb frkends.  I see that by contrast Wills and Kate flew up to Balmoral to visit the queen  with the kids on flybe scheduled economy class and Wills carried the bags whilst Kate carried the youngest.

Harry and  me gain ' ain't bothering to go and be part of the family. No doubt there going to some junket qith a load of poofs prancing  about.

Bet he sells the purdys now and becomes a ginger vegan 

55 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Do you guys drive leccy motors? Save all water an stuff? Would you not jump on private jet with family if you’d win Euro millions ? I Fcuking know I would ?

If I won tomorrow's 91 million, I'd leave half to some random cat sanctuaries and half to st tiggywinkles, I'm good like that ?

21 minutes ago, fireman said:

Said by a man who knows feck all about sailing..:victory:..

Wat you talking about. I know a  lot about salin.   Boat = floating thingy.  Sail = chunk of rag tied to pole thingy.  Wind ... stuff  acts on rag thingy  and pushes floatting object along.?    I know that they ain't  got work monday but if they go the wrong way the shooting party will all  be over and  all they'll  have left to eat is those lovely quorn  sausages and burgers.  Still its all for sport and entertainment.  Probably the duke would tell the keepers to get and tie the ging chimp up behind the line durring the drive's. ?

• Haha 1