So leading on from the hard man thread.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There I was on the Iranian embassy balcony , I just pushed socks and macaleese out of the way ... “step aside home school , there’s a new sheriff in town “  seriously, fedor emalianenko  

Pity your dogs hadn't got that mongo strength you talk about an you're ma for that matter it might have saved your car from getting crushed and that clip of you, getting over a million views, an getti

Posted Images

On ‎22‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 14:57, socks said:

Inevitably the hard man thread ended up about tough men and fighting etc ... it got me thinking about so called hard men and fighters and martial artists etc .... so leading on from that if your back was against the wall and things were coming on top who would you like next to you that most people would know ... no point saying mad mick down the road as no fukcer would know them .......

Bas Rutten and lenny mclean ....

any of you lot remember Bas??..........another mma fighter I liked was igor Vovchancin ....

but for on the street I think Bas and Lenny

• Like 2
On 22/08/2019 at 14:57, socks said:

Inevitably the hard man thread ended up about tough men and fighting etc ... it got me thinking about so called hard men and fighters and martial artists etc .... so leading on from that if your back was against the wall and things were coming on top who would you like next to you that most people would know ... no point saying mad mick down the road as no fukcer would know them .......

Popeye obviousley lol

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Ever seen bas self defence vids??

Guys an animal

Just watched some of it .... very basic and lots of it doesn’t stand up to real time ......

On 22/08/2019 at 14:57, socks said:

Mike tyson