So leading on from the hard man thread.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There I was on the Iranian embassy balcony , I just pushed socks and macaleese out of the way ... “step aside home school , there’s a new sheriff in town “  seriously, fedor emalianenko  

Pity your dogs hadn't got that mongo strength you talk about an you're ma for that matter it might have saved your car from getting crushed and that clip of you, getting over a million views, an getti

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Well he won’t use the pictures of the dog on preloved again lol

Was it an horrible mess? The dog not the murder scene that is..... 

Edited by Jobi
6 hours ago, fazza123 said:

Bruce Lee or Nate diaz would be my 2. 

Most good UFC guys would fit the bill though.

yep deff Bruce Lee , i know most was  rehearsed  for the camera  for his films , but in real life he great fighter . few extras  in his films tried to test him off camera  , and he knocked the shit out of them.  Bolo  the big muscle  one and  jim kelly   who could look after him self both said the same, seen him  hit couple off camera  , said he was  hell of a fighter , wouldnt like to get on the wrong side of him , for a 10st man , had unreal  power .

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Jobi said:

I'd say me, woke up in the work van with a hard on and had to tuck it under my trouser elastic before I got out to go the shop....

There’d be a few worried dudes in the work van if they knew you had a boner. And you prancing about like something out of the YMCA video. ???

• Haha 4
3 hours ago, dogmandont said:

There’d be a few worried dudes in the work van if they knew you had a boner. And you prancing about like something out of the YMCA video. ???

It doesn't happen very often at my age, when I was a young un it used to happen regularly. Must be the vibrations of the road when I'm asleep..... ??

It's an old army trick, tuck it up inside your t-shirt and bobs your uncle, only problem is when it starts going soft and it looks as though I've got an anaconda sliding inside my pants.

Edited by Jobi