So leading on from the hard man thread.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There I was on the Iranian embassy balcony , I just pushed socks and macaleese out of the way ... “step aside home school , there’s a new sheriff in town “  seriously, fedor emalianenko  

Pity your dogs hadn't got that mongo strength you talk about an you're ma for that matter it might have saved your car from getting crushed and that clip of you, getting over a million views, an getti

Posted Images

1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

There I was on the Iranian embassy balcony , I just pushed socks and macaleese out of the way ...

“step aside home school , there’s a new sheriff in town “ 

seriously, fedor emalianenko  

His bigger brother says hello. ?

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Jobi said:

Not as good as spaz's, love a struggle and can't beat mong strength.... 

Pity your dogs hadn't got that mongo strength you talk about an you're ma for that matter it might have saved your car from getting crushed and that clip of you, getting over a million views, an getting your mush plastered all over the media and every cnut on here thinking your a wanker no matter how many time's you change my name, of course I'd rather my mongo son in my corner who f***ing wouldn't 

• Haha 5
9 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Pity your dogs hadn't got that mongo strength you talk about an you're ma for that matter it might have saved your car from getting crushed and that clip of you, getting over a million views, an getting your mush plastered all over the media and every cnut on here thinking your a wanker no matter how many time's you change my name, of course I'd rather my mongo son in my corner who f***ing wouldn't 

Wow, hold your horses there buddy. I think it's time you lowered your med dosage as it's making you delusional. It's like your friend Rambo, he doesn't exist. I think (I know) you are getting me mixed up with somebody else, can't you pester someone else please I don't want to play. 

Edited by Jobi