What are you watching on youtube?

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Watched loads of stuff the last couple of years, but this lat year especially, I've been watching alot of the tripe that's  going on with fury and the heavyweight fiasco. The man is making less sense as time goes on lol

Same lol I try not to watch it all now as it goes on and on and on for months with no real end result!

• Like 1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Countless videos of hardmen hitting the pads, trying to find the now legendary but apparently elusive footage of Dogfox. I’ve had less luck than Greyman and his big cats, but my quest continues. 

Yes but taking steroids is not what makes a steroid user a c**t......someone with a tattoo like that on their face is a c**t because they have a tattoo like that on their face !

Shocking anyone is paying for leccy these days I,m moving on a boat within the next 12months hopefully sooner so it’s a bit of an essential I,ve done a small set up already and am amazed how much powe

I like watching the storage unit buyers. 

They do find some interesting things in them.

Also man meats food, the UK eating champion, he's also good to follow.

And old man like ron. Just for a laugh.

Atb sox

4 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Ive only just learned who this person is so forgive my first impressions etc........but why would he give " roids " a bad name.....and not.....little dwarf people ?....or cuntish tattoos ?

They were the first 2 obvious things that came into my head not steroids.

I know what you mean......but he is just typical of what most peoples perception are of a steroid user are......but to a steroid user he won’t be that as they use them to so there first impression would obviously be something else. Same as if you said “look at that weed smoker” I would probably say why did you have to state that above anything else......it’s just generalisation ?

• Like 1
Just now, sid g said:

and wind ....

Sadly wind generation on a boat is not an option as the turbine causes vibration through the boat, but yes agreed, I,ve always said if I ever came up on the lottery I,d like to buy an old water mill and live completely off grid as a waterwheel keeps spinning day and night rain or shine and with a big enough battery bank to store it would generate some massive power, shame we are only interested in profits as I think we could all be at least 50percent self generating if the powers that be encouraged it ?

2 minutes ago, sid g said:

not on about a big one my mate uses a small one on his boat  to charge all manor of bits n bobs and run the lights .. 

If your settled not hard to set them up on the bank either, my daughter had a purpose built one on her boat and it was like being in a tumble drier when the wind was howling , my current set up is a small panel, found in a skip with the regulator, attached to 2 110 amp leisure battery’s it runs 6 led lights two water pumps for a shower and a cigarette lighter socket for charging phone or iPad if I double up on the battery’s and use bigger panels I will run through a 3000kw inverter  to take it back up to 240 and that should run most household appliances like I said worth learning about as it could save you a fortune ??

• Like 3
12 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

Totally agree with that cave diving story .... that guy can communicate, what a story teller !! He had my total attention, which is difficult. I’ve got the attention span of a goldfish usually, but that was awesome. On the subject of Blippi my grandson likes tractors, so when he stayed, I found some kids tractor stuff on YouTube, and that Blippi was one of them . My grandson and me now watch Blippi vids together...... he is one annoying c@@t !!!  Seen him at the car wash ??? He needs suffocating..... but hey , kids like it ! 

Totally agree. That blippi Cnut needs his balls Cnut off and feeding to him. 

Edited by dogmandont
  • Haha 2
16 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

I know what you mean......but he is just typical of what most peoples perception are of a steroid user are......but to a steroid user he won’t be that as they use them to so there first impression would obviously be something else. Same as if you said “look at that weed smoker” I would probably say why did you have to state that above anything else......it’s just generalisation ?

Yes but taking steroids is not what makes a steroid user a c**t......someone with a tattoo like that on their face is a c**t because they have a tattoo like that on their face !

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
On 21/08/2019 at 08:46, Greyman said:

I also watch YouTube for videos of things I,m working on, have just done a Honda Genny for someone, wouldn’t have had the confidence or knowledge to just do it but watched a geezer on YouTube do one ordered the bits and done it myself, it’s now purring like a kitten ✌️✌️✌️As I said for people like me that can’t absorb information from books it’s the bollacks, no more sat up all night with a Haynes manual trying to take it in by reading it over and over I love it, 

Your lad was confident you could fix it ? got a load more crap for you to fix now ?

• Haha 1

Bloke from Aberdeenshire sending a bit of seedy chat to some tart he’s banging on Whatsapp, but instead sent it to group of mates. Tough listening to the c**t, but the replies start about 4.30...

PS don’t complain to me aboot the accent kin.., I’d need subtitles for half of that ?