What are you watching on youtube?

The thing I love about YouTube is the diversity and the fact it gives normal, everyday people the chance to showcase their talents to a worldwide audience. 

For years all we had on the TV was stuff produced by the TV companies but now you can basically watch whatever you feel like whenever you feel like watching it and that’s only a good thing imo. 

Then of course there is the money side of it......we are now in the age of the digital revolution where your average joe can make a lot more money at 9pm on a Friday night sat on your sofa than 6am on a Monday morning at a job you hate. A good YouTuber with around a million subscribers and producing good, watchable content on a regular basis can make around 15k a month through adverts and channel sponsors! 

And most of them do it with only an interesting subject, an iPhone, a go pro and a drone lol and it’s folk of all ages to, not just young people, and all it boils down to the fact we ALL pay good money to sit and look at the internet......although you don’t even give it a second thought, it’s cost you a fair few quid just to read this post by buying a phone/laptop to access the internet and then buying the internet in phone credit/WiFi bill. Now you imagine getting a million people watching your videos every week and the advertising companies chuck you a little bit each time someone views it to keep you at it and your laughing! 

All that said tho I think when you look at just the handful of folk that can grind you down and ruin coming on this site at times, you would have to have skin twice as thick as a rhino to put up with trolls in the comments on there lol some of them big youtubers get ripped to pieces over nothing really (Aaron lambo for one) they just become an easy target once a few 1000 people have jumped on the troll train and it doesn’t ever leave them. But on the flip side of that sometimes the comment sections are the main reason some videos get so many views and as they equal money they just let it ride as it’s all making them more of a wage lol

Edited by Stoney100
  • Like 2

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Countless videos of hardmen hitting the pads, trying to find the now legendary but apparently elusive footage of Dogfox. I’ve had less luck than Greyman and his big cats, but my quest continues. 

Yes but taking steroids is not what makes a steroid user a c**t......someone with a tattoo like that on their face is a c**t because they have a tattoo like that on their face !

Shocking anyone is paying for leccy these days I,m moving on a boat within the next 12months hopefully sooner so it’s a bit of an essential I,ve done a small set up already and am amazed how much powe

2 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

The thing I love about YouTube is the diversity and the fact it gives normal, everyday people the chance to showcase their talents to a worldwide audience. 

For years all we had on the TV was stuff produced by the TV companies but now you can basically watch whatever you feel like whenever you feel like watching it and that’s only a good thing imo. 

Then of course there is the money side of it......we are now in the age of the digital revolution where your average joe can make a lot more money at 9pm on a Friday night sat on your sofa than 6am on a Monday morning at a job you hate. A good YouTuber with around a million subscribers and producing good, watchable content on a regular basis can make around 15k a month through adverts and channel sponsors! 

And most of them do it with only an interesting subject, an iPhone, a go pro and a drone lol and it’s folk of all ages to, not just young people, and all it boils down to the fact we ALL pay good money to sit and look at the internet......although you don’t even give it a second thought, it’s cost you a fair few quid just to read this post by buying a phone/laptop to access the internet and then buying the internet in phone credit/WiFi bill. Now you imagine getting a million people watching your videos every week and the advertising companies chuck you a little bit each time someone views it to keep you at it and your laughing! 

All that said tho I think when you look at just the handful of folk that can grind you down and ruin coming on this site at times, you would have to have skin twice as thick as a rhino to put up with trolls in the comments on there lol some of them big youtubers get ripped to pieces over nothing really (Aaron lambo for one) they just become an easy target once a few 1000 people have jumped on the troll train and it doesn’t ever leave them. But on the flip side of that sometimes the comment sections are the main reason some videos get so many views and as they equal money you just let it ride as it’s all making them more of a wage lol

Aaron Lambo is a right dick head, full of himself with no bollocks whatsoever. He brings it on himself IMO, I've only seen his pathetic Facebook videos. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Jobi said:

Aaron Lambo is a right dick head, full of himself with no bollocks whatsoever. He brings it on himself IMO, I've only seen his pathetic Facebook videos. 

Yeah I agree mate but it’s all made him millions so I doubt he gives a f**k lol

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Yeah I agree mate but it’s all made him millions so I doubt he gives a f**k lol

Arron Lambo should be put up in the hard men section to highlight what a wannabe hard man looks like, calling the old bill names and making stupid threats then never turning up, it’s like the behaviour of a 16 yr old kid ,,  he is a typical example of why roids get a bad name, a puffed up prick with a really bad dose of little man syndrome ???

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Arron Lambo should be put up in the hard men section to highlight what a wannabe hard man looks like, calling the old bill names and making stupid threats then never turning up, it’s like the behaviour of a 16 yr old kid ,,  he is a typical example of why roids get a bad name, a puffed up prick with a really bad dose of little man syndrome ???

I do agree mate, but I also think he is just acting a twat at times as he knows it gets views but now he has made his bed so he has to lie in it.......probably a nice enough guy really but that wasn’t worth watching 

6 minutes ago, Greyman said:

That time he was trying to be clever in front of that big copper but you could hear his voice trembling, the copper would have probably bent him in half. 

5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Ive only just learned who this person is so forgive my first impressions etc........but why would he give " roids " a bad name.....and not.....little dwarf people ?....or cuntish tattoos ?

They were the first 2 obvious things that came into my head not steroids.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It goes back to the conversation about roids we had the other day mate, he is everything that joe public associates with steroid use hence the amount of negative press it receives, ask most people about Arron lambo and the first thing they say is roid  head, though I must agree with you he is cuntish  little dwarf,  ✌️✌️

4 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Certainly seem to hold there own , though I cant remember a mens netball team ?

They do more then hold their own, they wipe the floor with us at ultra running. Nar, we would hammer women at netball if we were gay enough to play it. ?

Watched loads of stuff the last couple of years, but this lat year especially, I've been watching alot of the tripe that's  going on with fury and the heavyweight fiasco. The man is making less sense as time goes on lol