What are you watching on youtube?

Big fan of Russian prison tattoo documentaries at the minute 

like a big long joe rogan experience playing in the bank ground as well as I potter about in the  kitchen as well 

edited to add I watched an Aryan brotherhood documentary not long ago as well that was decent , think it was called “the brand “ 

• Like 1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Countless videos of hardmen hitting the pads, trying to find the now legendary but apparently elusive footage of Dogfox. I’ve had less luck than Greyman and his big cats, but my quest continues. 

Yes but taking steroids is not what makes a steroid user a c**t......someone with a tattoo like that on their face is a c**t because they have a tattoo like that on their face !

Shocking anyone is paying for leccy these days I,m moving on a boat within the next 12months hopefully sooner so it’s a bit of an essential I,ve done a small set up already and am amazed how much powe

8 hours ago, kanny said:

I normally just fall into a YouTube rabbit hole and follow where ever the algorithms take me  ..been watching a few of this guy's  bald and bankrupt videos lately . Interesting and funny.

Been watching bald for a year or so now, his videos are getting better all the time and he goes to some amazing places and meets the most random people! 

i envy him really.......quitting your job and f***ing off while turning it all into a travel vlog which then becomes a much better wage than his job back in England lol 

ja bole ki :D :thumbs:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

Been watching bald for a year or so now, his videos are getting better all the time and he goes to some amazing places and meets the most random people! 

i envy him really.......quitting your job and f***ing off while turning it all into a travel vlog which then becomes a much better wage than his job back in England lol 

ja bole ki :D :thumbs:

I see he has a fit Russian lass now also ....good lad! :laugh:

• Like 1
9 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Big fan of Russian prison tattoo documentaries at the minute 

like a big long joe rogan experience playing in the bank ground as well as I potter about in the  kitchen as well 

edited to add I watched an Aryan brotherhood documentary not long ago as well that was decent , think it was called “the brand “ 

All Joe Rogan talks about is fighting, aliens, animal face-offs and DMT. 

Been watching Cody Pearson go through the list of the most painful bites and stings known to man. Contrary to popular belief in his opinion the bullet ant was not the ultimate. 

Edited by Jobi
3 minutes ago, Jobi said:

All Joe Rogan talks about is fighting, aliens, animal face-offs and DMT. 

Have you seen the guest he had on there Joey Diaz ? He’s a funny guy. He has lots of interesting people on there , Brian cox , Elon Musk ! I like it on in the background, I listen to the bits that interest me . 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

Have you seen the guest he had on there Joey Diaz ? He’s a funny guy. He has lots of interesting people on there , Brian cox , Elon Musk ! I like it on in the background, I listen to the bits that interest me . 

Yeah I listen to it quite often tbh but he always reverts back to those topics. I thought that Musk interview was underwhelming tbh. He likes a good conspiracy he does but his pal Eddie Bravo is a fruit cake. 

Edited by Jobi

I also watch YouTube for videos of things I,m working on, have just done a Honda Genny for someone, wouldn’t have had the confidence or knowledge to just do it but watched a geezer on YouTube do one ordered the bits and done it myself, it’s now purring like a kitten ✌️✌️✌️As I said for people like me that can’t absorb information from books it’s the bollacks, no more sat up all night with a Haynes manual trying to take it in by reading it over and over I love it, 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

The joe Rogan experience where cowboy cerrone tells his cave diving story is class. 

I been watching alot of poker just now as I started playing this year defo improved my game. 

The old forensics files episodes and watched a guy over a period of 8 months prepare from being an average joe lifter to a mens physique show. 

Mostly on my youtube is the wee boys stuff.  Wheels kn the bus etc and some idiot called blippi

Totally agree with that cave diving story .... that guy can communicate, what a story teller !! He had my total attention, which is difficult. I’ve got the attention span of a goldfish usually, but that was awesome. On the subject of Blippi my grandson likes tractors, so when he stayed, I found some kids tractor stuff on YouTube, and that Blippi was one of them . My grandson and me now watch Blippi vids together...... he is one annoying c@@t !!!  Seen him at the car wash ??? He needs suffocating..... but hey , kids like it ! 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

I also watch YouTube for videos of things I,m working on, have just done a Honda Genny for someone, wouldn’t have had the confidence or knowledge to just do it but watched a geezer on YouTube do one ordered the bits and done it myself, it’s now purring like a kitten ✌️✌️✌️As I said for people like me that can’t absorb information from books it’s the bollacks, no more sat up all night with a Haynes manual trying to take it in by reading it over and over I love it, 

Yea I've repaired a washing machine, and tumble dryer in the last year and a half with YouTube. Cost me less than 50 bucks for both of them.

• Like 1

Dr jorda n Peterson ,especially the biblical lectures ,Thomas Sowe!l ,Douglas Harris ,,,there's a series of programmes covering  Nietze ,Jung ,Freud etc well worth watching ,the TED talks can be interesting and the Prager lectures .old fights ,etc etc etc 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1