What are you watching on youtube?

I was thinking today i never watch tv! Just constant youtube videos. Weather its something informative, interesting, or really funny it has it all. I have subscribed to loads of video makers from for all my interests etc and every day have loads of good stuff to watch. Here's a couple of random videos from channels i subscribe to....

Always something good to chill with a couple of cold ones and watch! What stuff do you watch I'm always trying to find good channels and videos etc.. 

• Like 4

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Countless videos of hardmen hitting the pads, trying to find the now legendary but apparently elusive footage of Dogfox. I’ve had less luck than Greyman and his big cats, but my quest continues. 

Yes but taking steroids is not what makes a steroid user a c**t......someone with a tattoo like that on their face is a c**t because they have a tattoo like that on their face !

Shocking anyone is paying for leccy these days I,m moving on a boat within the next 12months hopefully sooner so it’s a bit of an essential I,ve done a small set up already and am amazed how much powe

I normally just fall into a YouTube rabbit hole and follow where ever the algorithms take me  ..been watching a few of this guy's  bald and bankrupt videos lately . Interesting and funny.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, kanny said:

I normally just fall into a YouTube rabbit hole and follow where ever the algorithms take me  ..been watching a few of this guy's  bald and bankrupt videos lately . Interesting and funny.

That's another random and interesting video.  Cheers!

• Like 2
Just now, Greyman said:

Also learning about setting up for solar power at the moment, could read a 100 books and still not take it in but watch someone do it once or twice and I,m away, ??

Me too have a look at wild wonderful off grid channel they wired in a great set up earlier this week. 

• Like 1

Shocking anyone is paying for leccy these days I,m moving on a boat within the next 12months hopefully sooner so it’s a bit of an essential I,ve done a small set up already and am amazed how much power you can harness from the sun 

• Like 5