The Gull Who Eats Pigeons

Seen it a few times, in the city centre if one of those scabby pigeons are a bit fecked the shiteawks finish them off quick time also had a fully grown woodie squab fall from the nest outside the house, I went in to get my misses for a look and when I returned minutes later just saw the gull with two feet sticking out it’s beak and a neck like mike Tyson ✌️

well if its any consolation ,i shot and tried eating a black backed gull years ago ,christ it tasted absolutely gross,i thought it would be tasty but oily ,rotten flavour ,even my pit bulls wouldnt eat it ....and thats saying something 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
12 hours ago, jigsaw said:

well if its any consolation ,i shot and tried eating a black backed gull years ago ,christ it tasted absolutely gross,i thought it would be tasty but oily ,rotten flavour ,even my pit bulls wouldnt eat it ....and thats saying something 

Yes ago I had a couple of jack russels that went shooting with me and loved bushing etc they absolutely mullered into gulls crows magpies etc but only once did they ever retrieve a pigeon I shot and it was the 1st one they got, it put them off carrying them the feathers must have choked them as after that they used to stand beside the pigeons looking at me as if to say here’s it over here dogs arnt that stupid and can tell the difference lol

Was on a shoot years ago and had my Lab and my Lurcher with me, shot a decent crossing pheasant.

Both dogs watched it down and before the lab could move the lurcher was away, grabbed it and promptly ate it there and then on the spot ! 

1 hour ago, Jobi said:

Those black headed gulls piss me off at Mcdonald's, can't even eat a burger in peace. 

You won't get far with your training scoffing mcdonald's shite, instead of a good clean diet mate lol ?

I saw a Gull with a fully grown live Rabbit I never saw it catch it but it had a grip and was trying to control it , I never saw the outcome of the tussle as I was in traffic though there was a lot of Mixi in the area