RANDY ANDY

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The fact she was 15 makes it a bit different and the fact our own queen has came out in defence of Andy and the pedo pimp Epstein is shocking and outrageous, not really a topic to make light of in my

so because they are 17 and maybe on the game it's ok then ???that's what your saying Mick??? what if they are vulnerable or been drugged up and trafficked ???do you think these young girls suddenly wa

He was a good shag

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I've already told my eldest I'm gonna nail her friends when they reach 30 ? She should never have told me her mates think I'm a dilf ??

Have been in that position myself mate, just rise above it and tell them they will only regret it in the future, it’s normally a lack of dad thing with the girls though quite flattering for a crusty ole fecker ✌️✌️

3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Have been in that position myself mate, just rise above it and tell them they will only regret it in the future, it’s normally a lack of dad thing with the girls though quite flattering for a crusty ole fecker ✌️✌️

I was only playing lol the joke was along the lines of "well I wouldn't but when you hit 30, your mates are fair game" ? or something like that. I've a good relationship with my daughter, we laugh a lot ;)

30 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I was only playing lol the joke was along the lines of "well I wouldn't but when you hit 30, your mates are fair game" ? or something like that. I've a good relationship with my daughter, we laugh a lot ;)

I get that vibe from you mate don’t think for a minute your a wrong un?but it may well happen in the future if her mates don’t have the same father daughter relationship as yourself ✌️✌️

3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I get that vibe from you mate don’t think for a minute your a wrong un?but it may well happen in the future if her mates don’t have the same father daughter relationship as yourself ✌️✌️

When we were young, drunk and full of... a mate of mine used to say... thank God for alcohol and girls with daddy issues... that was bloody true and stuck with me lol made sure mine didn't have them ?

Still, I'll never understand a paedo or those sick cnuts who touch their own.. I used to get paranoid when the eldest used to creep into bed (as kids do) about morning glory ffs ?

If you want a really weird one. My ex (Austrian) used to take naked saunas with her family ffs and expected me to do the same... balls swinging free infront of her mum ffs. Now that's weird but in no way sexual (ok maybe her mum liked my balls, I don't truly know).

1 hour ago, mushroom said:

I've already told my eldest I'm gonna nail her friends when they reach 30 ? She should never have told me her mates think I'm a dilf ??

Are you sure you didn't mishear her say her friends think you're a div ??

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

The paedo prince reckons it was a mistake seeing Epstein after his prison release for prostituting a 14 year old girl. You think? 

These animals may well be the premier league of depravity to Savile’s league one. If kids found it impossible to speak out about a weirdo like Jimmy, how hard will it be to get to the truth with this ring of deviants.

386EE6EA-A0AE-4695-8FD2-840F885131A4.jpeg

1 hour ago, pesky1972 said:

The paedo prince reckons it was a mistake seeing Epstein after his prison release for prostituting a 14 year old girl. You think? 

These animals may well be the premier league of depravity to Savile’s league one. If kids found it impossible to speak out about a weirdo like Jimmy, how hard will it be to get to the truth with this ring of deviants.

386EE6EA-A0AE-4695-8FD2-840F885131A4.jpeg

Lying nonce ?

• Like 2