RANDY ANDY

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The fact she was 15 makes it a bit different and the fact our own queen has came out in defence of Andy and the pedo pimp Epstein is shocking and outrageous, not really a topic to make light of in my

so because they are 17 and maybe on the game it's ok then ???that's what your saying Mick??? what if they are vulnerable or been drugged up and trafficked ???do you think these young girls suddenly wa

He was a good shag

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

As a general rule of thumb looking at women that are younger than your own daughters makes it wrong full stop, I don’t think Micky is a nonce or would act on any of the shite he comes out with, but I think his comedy timing and reading the audience to whom he is performing are so out of kilter it’s almost incredible, there are a few things that you don’t joke about with people you don’t really know and the one that’s probably at the top of that list is nouncing some times he would do better to realise that as he does make a few good posts, your an old man Micky much like myself and it’s not funny in anyway shape or form so just drop it, also makes the people that have stood by you, look a bit foolish as well which I doubt they deserve  ✌️✌️

Greyman  ! if I wanted any help in defending myself off of you or any other f***ing do Gooder  then I would ask for it ? it has happened before and no doubt it will happen again with exact same crew of Piss  Swimming     Miscarriages  who were at it before.

7 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I'm in no way defending whatvhes said. Hes took it too far in this case anyway

But are you the boy he had going mental ?

Wasn’t quoted at you I’m saying if he’s saying things like that for reactions then it’s sad 

3 minutes ago, micky said:

Greyman  ! if I wanted any help in defending myself off of you or any other f***ing do Gooder  then I would ask for it ? it has happened before and no doubt it will happen again with exact same crew of Piss  Swimming     Miscarriages  who were at it before.

I,m not helping to defend you and would be at the front of the queue  to stamp your head in if I thought what you said was real I,m about as far removed from a dogooder as you could  wish to meet  I,m just giving my own opinion on a post you have started which I believe is the ethos of an open forum, entirely up to you how you deal with it, but me personally I,ve learnt a lot from this forum and met some Sterling people, just think it’s a shame your experience is so different ?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Yeah I know but what I ment was he got you and another boy going mad before and that's what hes after. He probably means nothing by it other than a cheap laugh

Sad way to get a reaction 

Edited by Crackers
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

As a general rule of thumb looking at women that are younger than your own daughters makes it wrong full stop, I don’t think Micky is a nonce or would act on any of the shite he comes out with, but I think his comedy timing and reading the audience to whom he is performing are so out of kilter it’s almost incredible, there are a few things that you don’t joke about with people you don’t really know and the one that’s probably at the top of that list is nouncing some times he would do better to realise that as he does make a few good posts, your an old man Micky much like myself and it’s not funny in anyway shape or form so just drop it, also makes the people that have stood by you, look a bit foolish as well which I doubt they deserve  ✌️✌️

By that reckoning I'm good with 17 and above ? Although the eldest is 17 in October.... so only for a couple more months ?

As for paying a brass, of any age... sad cnuts, not a sniff, I'd rather stroke one out than nail a brass with a chuff like a wizard's sleeve.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, mushroom said:

By that reckoning I'm good with 17 and above ? Although the eldest is 17 in October.... so only for a couple more months ?

As for paying a brass, of any age... sad cnuts, not a sniff, I'd rather stroke one out than nail a brass with a chuff like a wizard's sleeve.

A mate of mine was talking to some bird many years back in a club, she said to him I think I recognise you, to which he replied do you were from, she said I went to school with your daughter, certainly took the wind out of his sail ??

14 minutes ago, Greyman said:

A mate of mine was talking to some bird many years back in a club, she said to him I think I recognise you, to which he replied do you were from, she said I went to school with your daughter, certainly took the wind out of his sail ??

I've already told my eldest I'm gonna nail her friends when they reach 30 ? She should never have told me her mates think I'm a dilf ??

• Haha 1

Now back to the subject of Mick. If he's the same mick, that I accepted as a friend on FB years ago..... then he's a weird one (unfriended). Just posting picks of himself in the bath and talking bollocks all the time. I wouldn't pin him as a paedo, though he does post fuucked up shit.

Andrew is in a world of trouble and it brings me back to Jimmy Saville... that cnut like Epstine, seemed to be very close to the royals.. if 2+2 equals four and someone says it's 5, then you know they're talking shit.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Got to be honest ,some of the posts on this thread have had .me wondering if this is the site for me .

Good or bad like it or loathe it, at least we can still have these conversations, most other sites  are censored to death ✌️

• Like 1