RANDY ANDY

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The fact she was 15 makes it a bit different and the fact our own queen has came out in defence of Andy and the pedo pimp Epstein is shocking and outrageous, not really a topic to make light of in my

so because they are 17 and maybe on the game it's ok then ???that's what your saying Mick??? what if they are vulnerable or been drugged up and trafficked ???do you think these young girls suddenly wa

He was a good shag

Posted Images

The fact she was 15 makes it a bit different and the fact our own queen has came out in defence of Andy and the pedo pimp Epstein is shocking and outrageous, not really a topic to make light of in my humble as I don’t see a funny side to nonces at all ?

• Like 14
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

What did Lizzie say about Epstein?

Can’t remember the exact words mate but giving her support and ignoring the growing evidence, there all at it like some kind of birthright 

Edited by Greyman
1 hour ago, micky said:

Is it about time the Press got off his back?? all he has done is too Boot his Glue into a 17 year old Brass ….. So what ! who ain't .

I haven't and wouldnt.But if you think its ok it dont really say much about you does it.Maybe you're the same way inclined as him and his mate Epstein.

• Like 11
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, downsouth said:

I haven't and wouldnt.But if you think its ok it dont really say much about you does it.Maybe you're the same way inclined as him and his mate Epstein.

Homo

• Haha 3

HRH Andy used to use his Uncle's pad at Sandbeck for a bit of extra-marital shagging. I came across a couple of his Royal Protection Officers in the early hours. I don't know who was more surprised; me, the protection officers or the two GSD police dogs I was exercising.

Probably the protection officers  ?

11 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Have you been on the sauce again Micky?

IMG_20190819_193717.jpg

Not had a drink for a Month as I am on a diet  the Money  I save  I am going to spend on a 17 year old Brass  or its Mother