My brief introduction.....

Hello everyone,

I live in Northumberland and have been air rifle shooting for about 11 years, live quarry for the past 5.

I currently own a Mk2 S200 and a HK90. I've also been shooting catapults, but need a lot more practice before I'd be confident in the field.

Looking forward to the advice and banter.

Cheers

On 20/08/2019 at 23:42, Wayne dunn said:

Hello , I’m wanting to purchase some bits for my Artemis p15 so hopefully some can help me . Cheers 

Is that meant to be an introduction, and what is it doing on this thread, perhaps you should say hello first!

Sorry If I have upset anyone by not saying hello first ! Oh hold On i did say hello first ?. Never mind I will learn the rules in good time just like you probably did . Hello to everyone this is my first time here so try not to punish me if I make a mistake ?

Thanks jjm and the one for your welcome, I’m afraid I don’t know much about the way the forum works but I’m getting my p15 .22 on Wednesday and after watching si pitaways review on it I would like to purchase the moderator and cocking leaver . If anyone knows who I can contact I would really appreciate the help . Many thanks 

8 hours ago, Wayne dunn said:

Thanks jjm and the one for your welcome, I’m afraid I don’t know much about the way the forum works but I’m getting my p15 .22 on Wednesday and after watching si pitaways review on it I would like to purchase the moderator and cocking leaver . If anyone knows who I can contact I would really appreciate the help . Many thanks 

They thanked Cooler_King who's opening thread you hijacked!

Is that you?

Did you join as one name and change quickly!?

On 24/08/2019 at 15:45, Wayne dunn said:

Sorry If I have upset anyone by not saying hello first ! Oh hold On i did say hello first ?. Never mind I will learn the rules in good time just like you probably did . Hello to everyone this is my first time here so try not to punish me if I make a mistake ?

What part of northumberland you from Wayne

just your name rings a bell :hmm: