how to pi55 off a load of canadians

pointless exercise if you ask me what happened to that jihadi bride that had her citizenship revoked ?all gone quiet on that one prob got back into the country somehow , if they were fighting against our troops they should be treated as traitors and hung

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

Canada should do what the UK did and revoke any claim to citizenship that Letts might have.

......... He chose his side - leave him where he is.

Spot on mate ! ..doesn’t get much simpler ..

4 hours ago, sam r said:

pointless exercise if you ask me what happened to that jihadi bride that had her citizenship revoked ?all gone quiet on that one prob got back into the country somehow , if they were fighting against our troops they should be treated as traitors and hung

Probably been given a house and claiming benefits

There’s an easier way to piss them off as I found out last Wednesday when my eldest girl got married to a Canadian and I thanked them all for travelling from America ??? ........

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

My pal lives out there and never sickens of telling their “army veterans” that they don’t have an army, they have a militia and unless they are in their 70s they ain’t a veteran of anything because they have not been in a war since the 60s ! 

Saw the parents on the news yesterday and they are as deluded as there son, but apparently the Canadian government have been actively trying to repatriate him and he has said he does not want to return here but go to Canada so it seems everyone has got what they wanted, the girl is still in a camp somewhere along with a load more, there was a panadrama program last week were they went to visit them and they were all claiming to be housewives with no knowledge of there hubby,s day jobs ✌️✌️

He should get the same treatment as Lord Haw-Haw. Once he has been given a fair trial and found guilty that is.

Can't see what Canada's problem is. They have the same right to revoke or otherwise his citizenship.