Horse paddock

Farmer rang me said he’s seen a few bunnies around would I go take a look ended up with two for a few hours out only got the one Jill at the moment to work it’s tough going with all the foliage still about  no chance of purse nets atb B.B. 

3FA4E0F4-478C-4CA6-8240-E74A0BAAB58F.jpeg

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, bunnyboiler said:

Farmer rang me said he’s seen a few bunnies around would I go take a look ended up with two for a few hours out only got the one Jill at the moment to work it’s tough going with all the foliage still about  no chance of purse nets atb B.B. 

3FA4E0F4-478C-4CA6-8240-E74A0BAAB58F.jpeg

Same problem my self have to do a bit in summer to keep my permission went out on Friday and dug 5 times at 3 foot pain in the arse but has to be done not one bolted still a few young about

A551D6BB-57A9-4EE3-9449-80EB76EAC46C.jpeg

• Like 1

Could you not have a walk round with an air rifle or something until the cover etc has dropped off? Just to show willing. That’s what I do on the permissions that want all year round control, ferreting this time of year is super hard work! Even with the rain three foot digs in August must be hard going! 

On 20/08/2019 at 20:29, Bobtheferret said:

Could you not have a walk round with an air rifle or something until the cover etc has dropped off? Just to show willing. That’s what I do on the permissions that want all year round control, ferreting this time of year is super hard work! Even with the rain three foot digs in August must be hard going! 

I’ve a good friend of mine who’s got about 50acre if farm and woodland and it’s absolutely covered in rabbits not seen anything like it in a long time and they’ve completely ruined the place it’s even that bad the yard has sunk because of the fresh runs under it but I won’t put any of my ferrets in it because I don’t fancy digging through tarmac lol I must go 3 times a week 1 with air rifle and one night with the lurcher and a day with the ferrets I’ve had a hell of a lot off here for a couple of year now and they show no slowing down we’ve even been out with the rimfire and shot 30/40 a night and still everywhere but it’s all good sport I say unless your the farmer lol