My Collie Curs

Every dog has its  weakness it's working to there strengths that counts no dog is perfect much like ourselves I like to have seen Bryn over a good grey myself ?even davie Bruce over a grey that would suit me mine two good rabbit dogs 

Edited by Bearfoot
  • Like 3

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie Cur Sid, he’s coming on well and he’s a pretty steady pup. Regards Collie John.

Atb with the pup John I’ve been getting a  grew x collie first cross ready for the season , she’s just turned ten months and she’s just over 21’ tts I like what I ‘m seeing at the min ? 

Sire, and Dam to the pups. Regards Collie John.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, bird said:

same here mate, fook knows why ? there was few from off here seen old bryn  knock over 30 a night  , jim from darby, trigger, doga , few who dont use websites ,good  7  blokes  who dont really know each other. me self ive never really been keen on the collie temp, it was this put me off this type x, in the field  bryn would get good bag of rabbits for you, he was never a fox dog, he ad the odd munjack if bumped into one but thats it . my big dog Buck   would do the things bryn wouldn't   simple as that,(both) are very sensitive type dogs bit to much for me if i am honest dont like to see it in any type dog big or small . over the 12 years i had lot of interest  with people on here to use him, but only one bloke made the effort to try to use him, didnt get a matting as the bitch was maiden bitch , and playing up growing snapping etc , was enough to put bryn off, as say to fookin sensitive ,  and it was his 1st crack at it . think back then put him back to beddy x grey you had  crackin lurchers , but history now mate , these 2 lurchers prob be my last ones  , prob just get heinz 57  when bryn gone  , as i am old and  fooked now had 30 years at it .

Great honest reply ray nice to see had a collie cross was the same very sensitive 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, colliejohn said:

Why ask a silly question pal you’ve read and replied to my posts on here and my Collie Curs post on Moochers, you well know he’s a genuine well bred and fine example of a Collie Greyhound, Bill we will have to agree to disagree with your views on Collie Greyhounds. Regards Collie John.

Any pics of Dan John?

16 hours ago, poxon said:

So I’ve heard ?? didn’t have no trouble with mine I’m guessing it’s more a heavy collie base thing that makes them pick an choosers or old age being clever and wise 

Was just being a tad facetious mate lol. Got to be honest, I've yet to see a collie cross that wasn't just as driven, sometimes moreso, than most other types. And the only dog with a fair amount of collie in, was my old dog, sire was hancock's taffy dam a very fast mongrel lurcher, that 'sort of' picked his runs on rabbits, he just didn't seem to be bothered. But on hares and deer he was incredibly keen ?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...