My Collie Curs

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Collie Cur Sid, he’s coming on well and he’s a pretty steady pup. Regards Collie John.

Atb with the pup John I’ve been getting a  grew x collie first cross ready for the season , she’s just turned ten months and she’s just over 21’ tts I like what I ‘m seeing at the min ? 

Sire, and Dam to the pups. Regards Collie John.

Posted Images

8 hours ago, troyboy17 said:

So she has half collie in her did u bred yourself if that's what it has in her I would soon have that than collie grey be a bit quicker 

Yes she's half collie mate and no i didn't breed her but me and my mate whant pups out of this whippet greyhound and if we go the collie way i'll be asking john if we can use his dog ?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V1tTbO9aR0

Edited by Trev70
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Trev70 said:

Yes she's half collie mate and no i didn't breed her but me and my mate whant pups out of this whippet greyhound and if we go the collie way i'll be asking john if we can use his dog ?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V1tTbO9aR0

I saw johns dog in the flesh last weekend, what a strong dog, IMO would be the ideal dog to use, good feet good bone everything you could ask for really 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, neil b said:

I saw johns dog in the flesh last weekend, what a strong dog, IMO would be the ideal dog to use, good feet good bone everything you could ask for really 

I like the look of him neil to put over her, she's f****d her shoulder muscles and it looks like she'll not work again , I'm not a fan of squeakers but she's too good to not be bred out of and john's dog well make them last ?

Edited by Trev70
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Trev70 said:

I like the look of him neil to put over her, she's f****d her shoulder muscles and it looks like she'll not work again , I'm not a fan of squeakers but she's too good to not be bred out of and john's dog well make them last ?

Ffs trev thats no good