COPPER DRAGGED TO DEATH

27 minutes ago, WILF said:

I can sympathise with that mate, there’s some pure f***ing scumbags out there.

The name in the report I don’t recognise, it’s more a settled persons second name than a traveller name.......my guess is it’s more a case of trailer trash than traveller.

I don’t know what Marshman thinks or if he recognises the name as a traveller name but I certainly don’t.

Hard to tell what “ type “ of traveller they’re Wilf just from a name . In the summer I came across some travellers in Cornwall and if someone had told me there surname before I met them I’d of swore they was Gorgers. 

Ive a feeling tho from what Micky has said it wouldn’t matter what type they was he’d chuck us all in the oven ?

• Like 1

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As an ex squaddie and somebody that has patrolled countless cities across the world if I was still serving I would happily patrol the streets of Britain to help clean up the filth that’s infesting the

I like the gippos they,re up for a laugh....a pal of mines a big Millwall fan lives round the corner from the ground he,s gone on holiday and had a local little travelling mob to do him a driveway....

That’s a terrible idea I always think. We ain’t like the United States, we don’t have a culture where we are brought up around guns. If you watch how American police officers conduct themsel

Posted Images

I like the gippos they,re up for a laugh....a pal of mines a big Millwall fan lives round the corner from the ground he,s gone on holiday and had a local little travelling mob to do him a driveway....ive bunged them a few quid to do this,i cant wait to see his face when he gets back ?

IMG_3054.jpg

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 9
7 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I like the gippos they,re up for a laugh....a pal of mines a big Millwall fan lives round the corner from the ground he,s gone on holiday and had a local little travelling mob to do him a driveway....ive bunged them a few quid to do this,i cant wait to see his face when he gets back ?

IMG_3054.jpg

Your taking the piss lol

7 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

IMG_3054.jpg

That’s amazing ! Lol ? ?