Jump to content
micky

COPPER DRAGGED TO DEATH

Recommended Posts

53 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Because the requirement to be armed is a very very dangerous thing 

to couple into another thread on here 

the insertion of a firearm being present escalates any situation 

I guarantee that within a month we would have instances of coppers having weapons taken from them in a brawl and used against them

firearms should never become the norm , they should be an escalation 

 

Also youd have a copper shooting a unarmed person through fear.  Imagine a copper being cornered by a group of dickheads spoiling for a fight . He pulls his gun to try scare them off , they dont care and all of a sudden hes put a bullet in one of them

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Also youd have a copper shooting a unarmed person through fear.  Imagine a copper being cornered by a group of dickheads spoiling for a fight . He pulls his gun to try scare them off , they dont care and all of a sudden hes put a bullet in one of them

And what exactly would be wrong with that. Brilliant outcome if you ask me. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, MickC said:

It did in our house growing up,if my parents found out I'd been smacked/caned at school you could guarantee I would be getting another clip. I did say one of the main findings after the London riots was a lack of discipline in the home so the kids ran wild and took this into older age.

I personally think it has more to do with the excuse culture mate.

See, I don’t believe anyone has to be a product of their circumstances but unfortunately that isn’t the modern way of thinking.......today your circumstances are always an excuse for your behaviour and that, imho, is poison to a society.

Some kid decides to become a mugger?......not his fault, he never had the same opportunities blah blah blah.

Total and utter bollocks but the problem is, a generation has grown up like it and they now have kids......you won’t smack that out of them, that’s a cultural problem.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, WILF said:

“Just as the night rises against the day, the light and dark are in eternal conflict. So too, is the subhuman the greatest enemy of the dominant species on earth, mankind. The subhuman is a biological creature, crafted by nature, which has hands, legs, eyes and mouth, even the semblance of a brain. Nevertheless, this terrible creature is only a partial human being.

Although it has features similar to a human, the subhuman is lower on the spiritual and psychological scale than any animal. Inside of this creature lies wild and unrestrained passions: an incessant need to destroy, filled with the most primitive desires, chaos and coldhearted villainy.

A subhuman and nothing more!

Not all of those who appear human are in fact so. Woe to him who forgets it!”

These words were written over 70 years ago ;) 

 

Who wrote that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

Who wrote that?

A clairvoyant describing people who chew the fat on THL General Talk?

Some crackpot far right arsehole?

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

 

Some crackpot far right arsehole?

No, it definitely wasn’t me.  Lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, WILF said:

No, it definitely wasn’t me.  Lol

13 minutes ago, WILF said:

No, it definitely wasn’t me.  Lol

One or both of us is definitely mellowing. We haven't fallen  out for years.

How often do folk listen to others in an argument? Mostly never I reckon. I think on here  I have only had my mind changed three times. Once with you when  you were on about libertarianism,  I thought you were talking rubbish until  I read up on the subject. Once with  gnasher about boxing and once with Darcy when we were all up in arms about a lion being shot by a trophy marksman. He pointed out that farming lions is good for the economy / employment and good for the lion population in South Africa. The rest of the time I stubbornly bang on about my bigoted world view lol.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dogmandont said:

And what exactly would be wrong with that. Brilliant outcome if you ask me. 

The fact that in that outcome hes shooting out of fear . Id imagine shooting out of fear could have extreme side effects.  Someone in backround getting clipped by accident. Not thinking the whole situation through before shooting. Im not saying my point holds tight in every situation but it just seems somewhere down the line innocent people are going to get shot. 

As the other guy said how long in a tense volotile situation does the fear of losing your firearm to the crowd make you want to fire first .

Its a consideration to have more armed coppers but you cant just arm them all because like my first post 75% of them cant be trusted . Someone on here said get rid of the ones that cant and hire ones that can . If only it was that simple . You cant just boot that many out and expect to easily fill those positions

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

One or both of us is definitely mellowing. We haven't fallen  out for years.

How often do folk listen to others in an argument? Mostly never I reckon. I think on here  I have only had my mind changed three times. Once with you when  you were on about libertarianism,  I thought you were talking rubbish until  I read up on the subject. Once with  gnasher about boxing and once with Darcy when we were all up in arms about a lion being shot by a trophy marksman. He pointed out that farming lions is good for the economy / employment and good for the lion population in South Africa. The rest of the time I stubbornly bang on about my bigoted world view lol.

We all do that mate ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

short sharp,shock....if these rats had it hard the first time they stepped out of line....then they might think twice....a good slap never hurt anyone 😉

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are police should be armed , if dick heads are prepared to walk round armed with guns knifes or anything else they plan on using to hurt other people deserve what they get , at the end of the day the police get paid to protect us they don’t have to do it they choose to do it so if we want are police t protect us then they should be able to do it properly , some f***ing nugget pulls a knife out on them who is genuinely going to use it then f**k them shoot them they made there choice when they picked up the knife , you see on tele / documentary’s all over the world were someone who is just making a scene wielding a knife about armed police show up he drops knife and gets arrested , if he runs at them and genuinely intends to take someone’s life then f**k him put one in his head 

duck heads no that the worst there going get is a tazer ,,,,and most the police don’t even Cary them 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

The fact that in that outcome hes shooting out of fear . Id imagine shooting out of fear could have extreme side effects.  Someone in backround getting clipped by accident. Not thinking the whole situation through before shooting. Im not saying my point holds tight in every situation but it just seems somewhere down the line innocent people are going to get shot. 

As the other guy said how long in a tense volotile situation does the fear of losing your firearm to the crowd make you want to fire first .

Its a consideration to have more armed coppers but you cant just arm them all because like my first post 75% of them cant be trusted . Someone on here said get rid of the ones that cant and hire ones that can . If only it was that simple . You cant just boot that many out and expect to easily fill those positions

 

The answer for me is in what you have wrote , 

he shot out of fear ,,,, 

if a police man is cornered by a group of dick heads he pulls is gun and they ain’t bothered ( well if a load of guys cornered me and I pulled a gun I’m pretty certain they intend to do more than just have a fight 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Given the fact most British old bill cum in their pants about out of date road tax, who seriously.......I mean actually think this through........who seriously would allow these Billy no mates types a f***ing gun to wave around ?

It don’t even bare thinking about !

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 While back a clown was at it at a demo coming the c**t with the coppers at a riot or looting

a muskha came out and ironed him clean out with a baton 

the man died

there was uproar ....jail the copper , (he wasnt exactly a model copper by the way)

hardly one person took the coppers side on here 

Now people want the coppers armed ?? 

Seriously ? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, WILF said:

“Just as the night rises against the day, the light and dark are in eternal conflict. So too, is the subhuman the greatest enemy of the dominant species on earth, mankind. The subhuman is a biological creature, crafted by nature, which has hands, legs, eyes and mouth, even the semblance of a brain. Nevertheless, this terrible creature is only a partial human being.

Although it has features similar to a human, the subhuman is lower on the spiritual and psychological scale than any animal. Inside of this creature lies wild and unrestrained passions: an incessant need to destroy, filled with the most primitive desires, chaos and coldhearted villainy.

A subhuman and nothing more!

Not all of those who appear human are in fact so. Woe to him who forgets it!”

These words were written over 70 years ago ;) 

 

 

4 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

Who wrote that?

 

2 hours ago, jukel123 said:

 

Some crackpot far right arsehole?

You're not a million miles off Jukel.

 

Here's the rest of that quote.................

 

Mulattoes and Finn-Asian barbarians, Gipsies and black skin savages all make up this modern underworld of subhumans that is always headed by the appearance of the eternal Jew
-Adolf Hitler 1943

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×