micky

COPPER DRAGGED TO DEATH

On 17/08/2019 at 16:07, baker boy said:

We need a kill squad, a squad of highly trained ex military to go out of a night and rid the country of the gangs of black and brown filth that are contaminating our inner cities. Take out some of the white filth as well for a win win

I'm training as we speak just waiting for orders from boris

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

Also youd have a copper shooting a unarmed person through fear.  Imagine a copper being cornered by a group of dickheads spoiling for a fight . He pulls his gun to try scare them off , they dont care and all of a sudden hes put a bullet in one of them

And?

3 hours ago, dogmandont said:

What about the female outfit in Syria seem to do alright in frontline conflict. 

Brainwashed lezzas 🙂

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 1

Terrible situation, and the circumstances don't bear thinking about..

Only up the road from me, and virtually within spitting distance of Sulhampstead Police Training College.

On 17/08/2019 at 10:23, micky said:

10  Peaceful traveling Folk have been arrested for the Murder of a Copper , of course they did not do it and they are a Persecuted Minority , How much longer is this shit going on for ?

The pykey scum were once happy to rob pensioners and sexually abuse teenage girls,now they are killing coppers,we can say what next? then be surprised what the pykey scum are capable of.

49 minutes ago, morton said:

The pykey scum were once happy to rob pensioners and sexually abuse teenage girls,now they are killing coppers,we can say what next? then be surprised what the pykey scum are capable of.

Well it was “p***y scum” that give a good kicking to that Brendan Fearon who broke into Tony Martin’s farm.....they crippled the c**t.

Didnt see any settled people do that.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, bird said:

bloody hell though , he took some bad bites , need load of stitches for that lot lol

Policeman should have booted the guy in the face and punched the other boys lights out.

• Like 1

I would say whether we like it or not ,armed police are coming to a street near you all sooner rather than later .

Coffee stop I use usually has 4 or 6 armed coppers in it at night just passing through .

Someone mentioned them having their weapons taken off them by criminal but aren’t they deactivated unless unclipped properly .All pistols I’ve seen are attached to a wire cable to an device of some kind on the belt .

No point in arming our present force but new recruits ,I suspect have a strong option for firearms training and rightly so .

• Like 1

13 hours ago, morton said:

I,ve heard they are allowing there horses to eat other people’s grass, it’s shocking 😤😤😤😡😡😡

3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I,ve heard they are allowing there horses to eat other people’s grass, it’s shocking 😤😤😤😡😡😡

And that’s exactly where it all starts. 

14 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Policeman should have booted the guy in the face and punched the other boys lights out.

I think its the policeman that needed the boot in the face.. should be sacked for not avin a clue and dog should be shot good for nothing shit lol

On 17/08/2019 at 23:57, Elchapo said:

Are police should be armed , if dick heads are prepared to walk round armed with guns knifes or anything else they plan on using to hurt other people deserve what they get , at the end of the day the police get paid to protect us they don’t have to do it they choose to do it so if we want are police t protect us then they should be able to do it properly , some f***ing nugget pulls a knife out on them who is genuinely going to use it then f**k them shoot them they made there choice when they picked up the knife , you see on tele / documentary’s all over the world were someone who is just making a scene wielding a knife about armed police show up he drops knife and gets arrested , if he runs at them and genuinely intends to take someone’s life then f**k him put one in his head 

duck heads no that the worst there going get is a tazer ,,,,and most the police don’t even Cary them 

Lol for good reason 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-wales-49412579

Edited by MH1

Drove past the site of the murder today. Still a big police presence and lots of people there laying flowers and paying their respects .......

On 19/08/2019 at 07:33, foxdropper said:

I would say whether we like it or not ,armed police are coming to a street near you all sooner rather than later .

Coffee stop I use usually has 4 or 6 armed coppers in it at night just passing through .

Someone mentioned them having their weapons taken off them by criminal but aren’t they deactivated unless unclipped properly .All pistols I’ve seen are attached to a wire cable to an device of some kind on the belt .

No point in arming our present force but new recruits ,I suspect have a strong option for firearms training and rightly so .

I agree its just a matter of time....similar to what you,ve seen ive noticed certain " trouble " schools in East London upon chucking out time seem to have a small element of armed plod " just passing through "....thats besides the normal day to day police in these schools.

It just doesnt make sense for new recruits not to have some kind of firearms training ...society wanted a ghetto and a ghetto society has got so lets just get on with it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1