COPPER DRAGGED TO DEATH

2 minutes ago, micky said:

YES 

Let me tell your fortune 

I see your remaining days as a tedious collection of hours spent spreading our hate on a computer. 

You will think no new thoughts 

you will forget what little you have known

older you will become by not wiser stiffer but not more dignified. 

You will die be forgotten with your anger and hate . You might never as well lived at all ya hate filled shitehouse ?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As an ex squaddie and somebody that has patrolled countless cities across the world if I was still serving I would happily patrol the streets of Britain to help clean up the filth that’s infesting the

I like the gippos they,re up for a laugh....a pal of mines a big Millwall fan lives round the corner from the ground he,s gone on holiday and had a local little travelling mob to do him a driveway....

That’s a terrible idea I always think. We ain’t like the United States, we don’t have a culture where we are brought up around guns. If you watch how American police officers conduct themsel

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, marshman said:

Let me tell your fortune 

I see your remaining days as a tedious collection of hours spent spreading our hate on a computer. 

You will think no new thoughts 

you will forget what little you have known

older you will become by not wiser stiffer but not more dignified. 

You will die be forgotten with your anger and hate . You might never as well lived at all ya hate filled shitehouse ?

Thank you ! your kind words have improved my humble life .

8 minutes ago, marshman said:

Honestly it must really hurt getting schooled by a traveller lol 

True  mate the pain is unbearable , but tell me o wise  one  ? Why to you keep calling me a Shitehouse  ? What do you know about them ? I thought you and your kind avoided  these places like the Plague and Shit in Ditches ? 

3 minutes ago, micky said:

True  mate the pain is unbearable , but tell me o wise  one  ? Why to you keep calling me a Shitehouse  ? What do you know about them ? I thought you and your kind avoided  these places like the Plague and Shit in Ditches ? 

I do enjoy a good shit outside I’ll be honest lol but that’s how I know your a shitehouse coz I’ve just shit all over you lol ? 

14 minutes ago, marshman said:

I do enjoy a good shit outside I’ll be honest lol but that’s how I know your a shitehouse coz I’ve just shit all over you lol ? 

Strange  words ! Is that another Plastic Curse or are you stuck for a reply ?  I think you need to relax a little  go and nick some Lead  or make a Hedgehog  trifle .

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, micky said:

Strange  words ! Is that another Plastic Curse or are you stuck for a reply ?  I think you need to relax a little  go and nick some Lead  or make a Hedgehog  trifle .

Like all haters once you scratch the surface you’ve got nothing . Your getting ripped and all you can come back with stereotypical 12 year old comebacks . Lol 

youre a hate filled nobody 

• Like 1
On 21/08/2019 at 18:22, Greyman said:

I was chatting with a young copper this morning who is aiming to get in the firearms unit and asked him the question he said they will all be armed with tasers soon but all carrying guns is a long way off and things will have to get much worse before it happens ?? 

There is a long history behind this. When they phased out the wooden truncheons Chief Constables had to make the choice between the telescopic Asp baton and the side handled-baton. Many CCs chose the Asp because they thought that the side-handled baton appeared to be too aggressive and would result in more serious injuries. As a result many of us were given the Asps that were about as much use as a chocolate teapot.

The issue with arming with Tasers and / or firearms has always been the reluctance of the Top Brass of any force to acknowledge the true seriousness of the situation. They are afraid to hurt their promotion chances by admitting that they have lost control. Another big issue is their fear of the force being sued should there be any accident or misuse of force and the extra training costs and loss of officers from duty while on these courses. About ten or twelve years ago South Yorkshire Police were offered free Tasers for every response officer. The CC declined the offer for the reasons given above.

1 hour ago, marshman said:

Like all haters once you scratch the surface you’ve got nothing . Your getting ripped and all you can come back with stereotypical 12 year old comebacks . Lol 

youre a hate filled nobody 

You hit the nail right on the Head there Mate soz…….is your Crystal Ball made of Plastic too ????

8 minutes ago, micky said:

You hit the nail right on the Head there Mate soz…….is your Crystal Ball made of Plastic too ????

See the irony of it is an innocent man  was murdered and if you’d had your way another innocent man would be . 

Instead of being a man and thinking I’m wrong here you don’t , your still coming out with your childish chat . 

27 minutes ago, marshman said:

See the irony of it is an innocent man  was murdered and if you’d had your way another innocent man would be . 

Instead of being a man and thinking I’m wrong here you don’t , your still coming out with your childish chat . 

I know !      Bovvered ???

31 minutes ago, WILF said:

ies Have you had a lot of dealings with travellers Micky?......you seem to feel pretty strongly about them so I assume you have had a couple of toe to toe encounters?

I have done a bit of trade with  the proper Gypsies and found them to OK but the other Crew I am less than impressed a thing that I have in common with 99%with the rest of the population 

2 hours ago, micky said:

I have done a bit of trade with  the proper Gypsies and found them to OK but the other Crew I am less than impressed a thing that I have in common with 99%with the rest of the population 

I can sympathise with that mate, there’s some pure f***ing scumbags out there.

The name in the report I don’t recognise, it’s more a settled persons second name than a traveller name.......my guess is it’s more a case of trailer trash than traveller.

I don’t know what Marshman thinks or if he recognises the name as a traveller name but I certainly don’t.