COPPER DRAGGED TO DEATH

14 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Policeman should have booted the guy in the face and punched the other boys lights out.

I think its the policeman that needed the boot in the face.. should be sacked for not avin a clue and dog should be shot good for nothing shit lol

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As an ex squaddie and somebody that has patrolled countless cities across the world if I was still serving I would happily patrol the streets of Britain to help clean up the filth that’s infesting the

I like the gippos they,re up for a laugh....a pal of mines a big Millwall fan lives round the corner from the ground he,s gone on holiday and had a local little travelling mob to do him a driveway....

That’s a terrible idea I always think. We ain’t like the United States, we don’t have a culture where we are brought up around guns. If you watch how American police officers conduct themsel

Posted Images

On 17/08/2019 at 23:57, Elchapo said:

Are police should be armed , if dick heads are prepared to walk round armed with guns knifes or anything else they plan on using to hurt other people deserve what they get , at the end of the day the police get paid to protect us they don’t have to do it they choose to do it so if we want are police t protect us then they should be able to do it properly , some f***ing nugget pulls a knife out on them who is genuinely going to use it then f**k them shoot them they made there choice when they picked up the knife , you see on tele / documentary’s all over the world were someone who is just making a scene wielding a knife about armed police show up he drops knife and gets arrested , if he runs at them and genuinely intends to take someone’s life then f**k him put one in his head 

duck heads no that the worst there going get is a tazer ,,,,and most the police don’t even Cary them 

Lol for good reason 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-wales-49412579

Edited by MH1
On 19/08/2019 at 07:33, foxdropper said:

I would say whether we like it or not ,armed police are coming to a street near you all sooner rather than later .

Coffee stop I use usually has 4 or 6 armed coppers in it at night just passing through .

Someone mentioned them having their weapons taken off them by criminal but aren’t they deactivated unless unclipped properly .All pistols I’ve seen are attached to a wire cable to an device of some kind on the belt .

No point in arming our present force but new recruits ,I suspect have a strong option for firearms training and rightly so .

I agree its just a matter of time....similar to what you,ve seen ive noticed certain " trouble " schools in East London upon chucking out time seem to have a small element of armed plod " just passing through "....thats besides the normal day to day police in these schools.

It just doesnt make sense for new recruits not to have some kind of firearms training ...society wanted a ghetto and a ghetto society has got so lets just get on with it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

! read this morning  that the Man charged  was accompanied by   an appropriate  adult allocated  by the Court his  Mother was there with a large Teddy Bear, is this the start of a defence that will try to deflect   some of the 35 + Years sentence  which is certainly coming to who ever committed  this  Crime .

2 hours ago, micky said:

! read this morning  that the Man charged  was accompanied by   an appropriate  adult allocated  by the Court his  Mother was there with a large Teddy Bear, is this the start of a defence that will try to deflect   some of the 35 + Years sentence  which is certainly coming to who ever committed  this  Crime .

Yes another gona jump on the liberal victim wagon again no doubt get a payout of the MOD for causing offence to the wheels that ran over him when they were never told about bumps in the road

20 hours ago, MH1 said:

I was chatting with a young copper this morning who is aiming to get in the firearms unit and asked him the question he said they will all be armed with tasers soon but all carrying guns is a long way off and things will have to get much worse before it happens ?? 

7 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I agree its just a matter of time....similar to what you,ve seen ive noticed certain " trouble " schools in East London upon chucking out time seem to have a small element of armed plod " just passing through "....thats besides the normal day to day police in these schools.

It just doesnt make sense for new recruits not to have some kind of firearms training ...society wanted a ghetto and a ghetto society has got so lets just get on with it.

• 5 weeks later...
On 17/08/2019 at 10:23, micky said:

10  Peaceful traveling Folk have been arrested for the Murder of a Copper , of course they did not do it and they are a Persecuted Minority , How much longer is this shit going on for ?

Is this the same case you was on about ? 

E36D997B-8D03-412E-A4F5-2DE93E7FD0B9.jpeg

2 minutes ago, micky said:

Sad ! lock the lot up and top em ,  I have noted in the past that you want to be a Plastic p***y  well eff them  and eff you .

???? is that it haha plastic p***y what are you 12 ?

Normally I’d have a quick answer to make you look a c**t lol

but after reading this post feel You’ve done a better job of making yourself look a c**t than I ever could lol ? 

ya shitehouse lol

14 minutes ago, marshman said:

???? is that it haha plastic p***y what are you 12 ?

Normally I’d have a quick answer to make you look a c**t lol

but after reading this post feel You’ve done a better job of making yourself look a c**t than I ever could lol ? 

ya shitehouse lol

I like a quick answer  so here is mine ………..eff you .