COPPER DRAGGED TO DEATH

1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

???. Maybe your site, not the ones local to me. Lad I know got his quad stole and knew exactly where it was even seen them ride around the site on it, when the cops turned up they wouldn’t go in and told the lad there was nothing they could do as they couldn’t get the backup they needed to enter the site and by the time they did the quad would be gone anyway. 

Just wimp police who don’t want the work rather go to local food van

• Like 1

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As an ex squaddie and somebody that has patrolled countless cities across the world if I was still serving I would happily patrol the streets of Britain to help clean up the filth that’s infesting the

I like the gippos they,re up for a laugh....a pal of mines a big Millwall fan lives round the corner from the ground he,s gone on holiday and had a local little travelling mob to do him a driveway....

That’s a terrible idea I always think. We ain’t like the United States, we don’t have a culture where we are brought up around guns. If you watch how American police officers conduct themsel

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, CushtyJook said:

Just wimp police who don’t want the work rather go to local food van

It’s a regular thing here with the cops not going on the sites because the second they do they’re surrounded like flies round shite. Especially if the gypos have phoned ahead that are maybe being pursued. You trying to tell me it doesn’t happen? 

1 hour ago, bird said:

keep her out of cops WILF  , she get bust up bad mate today. a mate of mine who use to help the cops pick gsds  for the force, and done 30 years in the RAF with security  dogs. that today with scum out of there heads on crack,etc    they stab dogs  thats 80lb of teeth biting them,  they dont  think twice about busting up a copper male , and deff not female cop.  he told me  a mate of his in the force, had  to arrest  a bloke who was kicking off with his neighbor . the bloke was only 10 st ringing wet , the copper easy 15st bloke  he told me,  he said the copper  tase gun  him, didnt drop  , then  he took him down rugby tackle , he said was strong as fook, there out of there heads thats why , this bloke was  , its a dangerous  job today deff .

They don't even stab now...just bite the dog back

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/wanted-man-bites-police-dogs-10907835

On 17/08/2019 at 11:07, Jobi said:

I'm sure they could manage WILF, how many times have our soldiers been policing places instead of out and out combat? It could be done quite easily IMO. 

As for wasting our best men then that's life, they could do it on a rota based system at the least. Or we could just let the city rot even more until it resembles Gotham. ?

Ooh I love a bit of Gotham popplecot is a class act

• Like 1
On 17/08/2019 at 16:07, baker boy said:

We need a kill squad, a squad of highly trained ex military to go out of a night and rid the country of the gangs of black and brown filth that are contaminating our inner cities. Take out some of the white filth as well for a win win

I'm training as we speak just waiting for orders from boris

• Haha 1
22 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

Also youd have a copper shooting a unarmed person through fear.  Imagine a copper being cornered by a group of dickheads spoiling for a fight . He pulls his gun to try scare them off , they dont care and all of a sudden hes put a bullet in one of them

And?

On 17/08/2019 at 10:23, micky said:

10  Peaceful traveling Folk have been arrested for the Murder of a Copper , of course they did not do it and they are a Persecuted Minority , How much longer is this shit going on for ?

The pykey scum were once happy to rob pensioners and sexually abuse teenage girls,now they are killing coppers,we can say what next? then be surprised what the pykey scum are capable of.

49 minutes ago, morton said:

The pykey scum were once happy to rob pensioners and sexually abuse teenage girls,now they are killing coppers,we can say what next? then be surprised what the pykey scum are capable of.

Well it was “p***y scum” that give a good kicking to that Brendan Fearon who broke into Tony Martin’s farm.....they crippled the c**t.

Didnt see any settled people do that.

• Like 1

I would say whether we like it or not ,armed police are coming to a street near you all sooner rather than later .

Coffee stop I use usually has 4 or 6 armed coppers in it at night just passing through .

Someone mentioned them having their weapons taken off them by criminal but aren’t they deactivated unless unclipped properly .All pistols I’ve seen are attached to a wire cable to an device of some kind on the belt .

No point in arming our present force but new recruits ,I suspect have a strong option for firearms training and rightly so .

• Like 1
13 hours ago, morton said:

I,ve heard they are allowing there horses to eat other people’s grass, it’s shocking ??????