COPPER DRAGGED TO DEATH

13 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

You're not a million miles off Jukel.

Here's the rest of that quote.................

Mulattoes and Finn-Asian barbarians, Gipsies and black skin savages all make up this modern underworld of subhumans that is always headed by the appearance of the eternal Jew
-Adolf Hitler 1943

And here's me thinking Wilf was one of those liberal lefty  snowflakes ...just goes to show eh .

• Haha 2

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As an ex squaddie and somebody that has patrolled countless cities across the world if I was still serving I would happily patrol the streets of Britain to help clean up the filth that’s infesting the

I like the gippos they,re up for a laugh....a pal of mines a big Millwall fan lives round the corner from the ground he,s gone on holiday and had a local little travelling mob to do him a driveway....

That’s a terrible idea I always think. We ain’t like the United States, we don’t have a culture where we are brought up around guns. If you watch how American police officers conduct themsel

Posted Images

The papers stated that the Police went  straight to the Camp and a car was on fire , they think this was the one involved in the  Crime , now this made me think ! would a street wise late teens +  p***y drive that car home  or would  a scared 13 year old p***y run back to Mammy .

Just now, micky said:

The papers stated that the Police went  straight to the Camp and a car was on fire , they think this was the one involved in the  Crime , now this made me think ! would a street wise late teens +  p***y drive that car home  or would  a scared 13 year old p***y run back to Mammy .

Any time the gypos are involved in anything and the police are close by it’s always straight back to camp, a lot of the time the police won’t even enter a camp even when they see the suspect going in. 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, shaaark said:

It's more the mental aspect of it wilf. I have a niece that plays rugby, and she's bigger, stronger and fitter than many of my friends. Doesn't mean she'd be any good in the army or police force. Like I say, I don't care if people think my views are sexist or whatever. 

I disagree i think women are plenty as strong as men mentally,stronger in many cases......but physically they are not as strong as men,they're just not......so in my opinion putting women in those types of positions is an unnecessary compromise.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Any time the gypos are involved in anything and the police are close by it’s always straight back to camp, a lot of the time the police won’t even enter a camp even when they see the suspect going in. 

That’s just rubbish police enter sites all the time even for minor things 

1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

I disagree i think women are plenty as strong as men mentally,stronger in many cases......but physically they are not as strong as men,they're just not......so in my opinion putting women in those types of positions is an unnecessary compromise.

I know women are strong mentally gnash, what I mean is that most women have a far more soft/caring nature than men. And in most cases, this soft caring 'sappy' nature would be the downfall of most women in alot of extreme/violent situations, apart from the strength factor.

On 17/08/2019 at 12:26, king said:

Well if they were immigrants who was the 1s wielding machetes.

I mean if it was them who were the majority.

Then surely the public should be told etc.

Of course the public should be told as much as possible about such people....how else are common folk supposed to know who/what to be wary of its just common sense.

How does a majority of good people benefit from a minority of bad people being protected.

18 minutes ago, CushtyJook said:

That’s just rubbish police enter sites all the time even for minor things 

???. Maybe your site, not the ones local to me. Lad I know got his quad stole and knew exactly where it was even seen them ride around the site on it, when the cops turned up they wouldn’t go in and told the lad there was nothing they could do as they couldn’t get the backup they needed to enter the site and by the time they did the quad would be gone anyway. 

20 hours ago, WILF said:

Take my daughter, she could easily fit into the military because she has the right kind of mindset but she could never be a cozzer........she couldn’t stomach being around such people.

keep her out of cops WILF  , she get bust up bad mate today. a mate of mine who use to help the cops pick gsds  for the force, and done 30 years in the RAF with security  dogs. that today with scum out of there heads on crack,etc    they stab dogs  thats 80lb of teeth biting them,  they dont  think twice about busting up a copper male , and deff not female cop.  he told me  a mate of his in the force, had  to arrest  a bloke who was kicking off with his neighbor . the bloke was only 10 st ringing wet , the copper easy 15st bloke  he told me,  he said the copper  tase gun  him, didnt drop  , then  he took him down rugby tackle , he said was strong as fook, there out of there heads thats why , this bloke was  , its a dangerous  job today deff .

59 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I know women are strong mentally gnash, what I mean is that most women have a far more soft/caring nature than men. And in most cases, this soft caring 'sappy' nature would be the downfall of most women in alot of extreme/violent situations, apart from the strength factor.

I always use the example of if it was me or someone close to me that was in trouble.....a house fire or a physical attack....who would i rather be coming to the rescue a few 10 stone women or a few 15 stone blokes........i cant see any reason women couldnt be mentally up to it...but physically they just cant be...nobody can change that fact.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I always use the example of if it was me or someone close to me that was in trouble.....a house fire or a physical attack....who would i rather be coming to the rescue a few 10 stone women or a few 15 stone blokes........i cant see any reason women couldnt be mentally up to it...but physically they just cant be...nobody can change that fact.

:thumbs: on the money  gnash  mate

3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I'm not disagreeing on the strength aspect. And men are far more mentally equipped to deal with war, aggression, violence etc. If women were just as, or better, mentally equipped, the british armed forces etc would be  full of women being sent into conflict than men, but they aint and never will be.

14 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I'm not disagreeing on the strength aspect. And men are far more mentally equipped to deal with war, aggression, violence etc. If women were just as, or better, mentally equipped, the british armed forces etc would be  full of women being sent into conflict than men, but they aint and never will be.

What about the female outfit in Syria seem to do alright in frontline conflict. 

1 hour ago, bird said:

keep her out of cops WILF  , she get bust up bad mate today. a mate of mine who use to help the cops pick gsds  for the force, and done 30 years in the RAF with security  dogs. that today with scum out of there heads on crack,etc    they stab dogs  thats 80lb of teeth biting them,  they dont  think twice about busting up a copper male , and deff not female cop.  he told me  a mate of his in the force, had  to arrest  a bloke who was kicking off with his neighbor . the bloke was only 10 st ringing wet , the copper easy 15st bloke  he told me,  he said the copper  tase gun  him, didnt drop  , then  he took him down rugby tackle , he said was strong as fook, there out of there heads thats why , this bloke was  , its a dangerous  job today deff .

It won’t ever matter mate because she would simply never, ever be a cozzer.....just won’t hapoen.