COPPER DRAGGED TO DEATH

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As an ex squaddie and somebody that has patrolled countless cities across the world if I was still serving I would happily patrol the streets of Britain to help clean up the filth that’s infesting the

I like the gippos they,re up for a laugh....a pal of mines a big Millwall fan lives round the corner from the ground he,s gone on holiday and had a local little travelling mob to do him a driveway....

That’s a terrible idea I always think. We ain’t like the United States, we don’t have a culture where we are brought up around guns. If you watch how American police officers conduct themsel

Posted Images

Are police should be armed , if dick heads are prepared to walk round armed with guns knifes or anything else they plan on using to hurt other people deserve what they get , at the end of the day the police get paid to protect us they don’t have to do it they choose to do it so if we want are police t protect us then they should be able to do it properly , some f***ing nugget pulls a knife out on them who is genuinely going to use it then f**k them shoot them they made there choice when they picked up the knife , you see on tele / documentary’s all over the world were someone who is just making a scene wielding a knife about armed police show up he drops knife and gets arrested , if he runs at them and genuinely intends to take someone’s life then f**k him put one in his head 

duck heads no that the worst there going get is a tazer ,,,,and most the police don’t even Cary them 

• Thanks 1
44 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

The fact that in that outcome hes shooting out of fear . Id imagine shooting out of fear could have extreme side effects.  Someone in backround getting clipped by accident. Not thinking the whole situation through before shooting. Im not saying my point holds tight in every situation but it just seems somewhere down the line innocent people are going to get shot. 

As the other guy said how long in a tense volotile situation does the fear of losing your firearm to the crowd make you want to fire first .

Its a consideration to have more armed coppers but you cant just arm them all because like my first post 75% of them cant be trusted . Someone on here said get rid of the ones that cant and hire ones that can . If only it was that simple . You cant just boot that many out and expect to easily fill those positions

The answer for me is in what you have wrote , 

he shot out of fear ,,,, 

if a police man is cornered by a group of dick heads he pulls is gun and they ain’t bothered ( well if a load of guys cornered me and I pulled a gun I’m pretty certain they intend to do more than just have a fight 

Given the fact most British old bill cum in their pants about out of date road tax, who seriously.......I mean actually think this through........who seriously would allow these Billy no mates types a f***ing gun to wave around ?

It don’t even bare thinking about !

• Like 2

While back a clown was at it at a demo coming the c**t with the coppers at a riot or looting

a muskha came out and ironed him clean out with a baton 

the man died

there was uproar ....jail the copper , (he wasnt exactly a model copper by the way)

hardly one person took the coppers side on here 

Now people want the coppers armed ?? 

Seriously ? 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, WILF said:

“Just as the night rises against the day, the light and dark are in eternal conflict. So too, is the subhuman the greatest enemy of the dominant species on earth, mankind. The subhuman is a biological creature, crafted by nature, which has hands, legs, eyes and mouth, even the semblance of a brain. Nevertheless, this terrible creature is only a partial human being.

Although it has features similar to a human, the subhuman is lower on the spiritual and psychological scale than any animal. Inside of this creature lies wild and unrestrained passions: an incessant need to destroy, filled with the most primitive desires, chaos and coldhearted villainy.

A subhuman and nothing more!

Not all of those who appear human are in fact so. Woe to him who forgets it!”

These words were written over 70 years ago ;) 

4 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

Who wrote that?

2 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Some crackpot far right arsehole?

You're not a million miles off Jukel.

Here's the rest of that quote.................

Mulattoes and Finn-Asian barbarians, Gipsies and black skin savages all make up this modern underworld of subhumans that is always headed by the appearance of the eternal Jew
-Adolf Hitler 1943

6 hours ago, WILF said:

My younger daughter is on with the process of a career in the Army and let me tell you, she is a big fit unit.

I agree, women would have their limitations in a frontline infantry unit and we have had that discussion and she accepts that but in a lot of roles she would be a match for most dudes, of that I have no doubt.

In fact she was about twice the build of the NCO at the recruiting centre ! Lol

The girl is a pure athlete.

In that case if the height of a man was 5ft 10 and could lift a 12 stone person on their shoulder then the women should be the same stats. Equal rights. I'd have no problem with a lass if she can hold her own like a man when a row kicks off in the car park after a traveller funeral. Every recruit should be made do martial arts or hand to hand combat for the entire training period and then be retested every few years after. Guards get passed out after qualifying here and never have to do fitness training after that then pack on the weight because the fast food franchises here give them free grub when in uniform because they park up outside them to keep an eye on the crowd after nightclubs shut. Same Cnuts on nights off flash the badge at bouncers on doors of clubs so the mean fcukers don't have to pay entrance fee.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

While back a clown was at it at a demo coming the c**t with the coppers at a riot or looting

a muskha came out and ironed him clean out with a baton 

the man died

there was uproar ....jail the copper , (he wasnt exactly a model copper by the way)

hardly one person took the coppers side on here 

Now people want the coppers armed ?? 

Seriously ? 

oooo....good point ...I was disagreeing with you till that....

although to be fair ...that guy wasn't much of a threat by what we sore on the vid.....its an emotive subject for sure

16 hours ago, WILF said:

Take my daughter, she could easily fit into the military because she has the right kind of mindset but she could never be a cozzer........she couldn’t stomach being around such people.

do mean she couldn't stand to be around coppers......or crimminals mate....

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

do mean she couldn't stand to be around coppers......or crimminals mate....

Coppers mate, she couldn’t be around some of those nerds it would drive her nuts