COPPER DRAGGED TO DEATH

7 minutes ago, MickC said:

Your probably onto something there tbh mate. I watched a documentary about the London riots and one of the main findings was there was no discipline in the home and so the kids just ran wild and took this attitude into older age with them.Same as the kids at school now with no fear/respect of authority,school was a good laugh and we all got up to capers but nobody looked forward to the cane,especially in front of the whole class . 

I think you can go deeper than that with the rise of teachers , the standard of teaching degrees and the left wing environment prevelant in the majority of university’s which advocate a softly softly touch 

• Like 1

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As an ex squaddie and somebody that has patrolled countless cities across the world if I was still serving I would happily patrol the streets of Britain to help clean up the filth that’s infesting the

I like the gippos they,re up for a laugh....a pal of mines a big Millwall fan lives round the corner from the ground he,s gone on holiday and had a local little travelling mob to do him a driveway....

That’s a terrible idea I always think. We ain’t like the United States, we don’t have a culture where we are brought up around guns. If you watch how American police officers conduct themsel

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, MickC said:

Your probably onto something there tbh mate. I watched a documentary about the London riots and one of the main findings was there was no discipline in the home and so the kids just ran wild and took this attitude into older age with them.Same as the kids at school now with no fear/respect of authority,school was a good laugh and we all got up to capers but nobody looked forward to the cane,especially in front of the whole class . 

I was expelled at 14 and never went back.

Years later, I was back at my old school talking to the very same teachers that I had a lot of bother with.

The school had bought a load of kit off me and we was in there delivering it.

We we’re having the “kids of today” conversation and they said a very telling thing to me, they said “kids today are much, much better than your generation ever was” and do you know what, they were right.

They said they didn’t ever have to get the police and round up 50 lads who had gone to fight with another school etc etc and having subsequently been involved with schools after that and coaching young people at sport I totally agree with them......most kids today are absolutely bloody brilliantly considering the legacy we have handed them !

The problems in our society ain’t the fault of kids, they are a result of our failings as adults and our lack of bollocks to say or do anything about the main people f***ing the gaff up.

Smacking kids in school has nothing to do with it.

jmho 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, WILF said:

Would you agree that the PSNI has changed a lot since the mid 90s ?

I see more a move towards the gender inclusive, mainland face of policing where as back in the 90s those coppers all seemed to be big old units that you didn’t f**k about with......they sort of looked capable of being armed if you get my drift.

Some of these f***ing nerds in the mainland UK these days shouldn’t be trusted with a pencil.

The face of policing has changed here from the RUC days definitely and that can only be a good thing coming from a catholic area but that’s a whole different thread but it still doesn’t change the fact that they’re still armed and go about their day to day policing duties while having a piece strapped on their hip and nobody blinks an eye at it. 

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Coppers and dog wardens weren’t being false called away to remote locations and being slotted by cowardly paramilitaries either 

arming coppers sounds great on paper . 

In reality it’s a disaster 

Like I’ve already said stiffy I understand why they’re armed. I’ll never understand how having a gun stops a cop from being a cop. 

8 minutes ago, WILF said:

Smacking kids in school has nothing to do with it.

jmho 

It did in our house growing up,if my parents found out I'd been smacked/caned at school you could guarantee I would be getting another clip. I did say one of the main findings after the London riots was a lack of discipline in the home so the kids ran wild and took this into older age.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
53 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Because the requirement to be armed is a very very dangerous thing 

to couple into another thread on here 

the insertion of a firearm being present escalates any situation 

I guarantee that within a month we would have instances of coppers having weapons taken from them in a brawl and used against them

firearms should never become the norm , they should be an escalation 

Also youd have a copper shooting a unarmed person through fear.  Imagine a copper being cornered by a group of dickheads spoiling for a fight . He pulls his gun to try scare them off , they dont care and all of a sudden hes put a bullet in one of them

• Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Also youd have a copper shooting a unarmed person through fear.  Imagine a copper being cornered by a group of dickheads spoiling for a fight . He pulls his gun to try scare them off , they dont care and all of a sudden hes put a bullet in one of them

And what exactly would be wrong with that. Brilliant outcome if you ask me. 

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, MickC said:

It did in our house growing up,if my parents found out I'd been smacked/caned at school you could guarantee I would be getting another clip. I did say one of the main findings after the London riots was a lack of discipline in the home so the kids ran wild and took this into older age.

I personally think it has more to do with the excuse culture mate.

See, I don’t believe anyone has to be a product of their circumstances but unfortunately that isn’t the modern way of thinking.......today your circumstances are always an excuse for your behaviour and that, imho, is poison to a society.

Some kid decides to become a mugger?......not his fault, he never had the same opportunities blah blah blah.

Total and utter bollocks but the problem is, a generation has grown up like it and they now have kids......you won’t smack that out of them, that’s a cultural problem.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, WILF said:

“Just as the night rises against the day, the light and dark are in eternal conflict. So too, is the subhuman the greatest enemy of the dominant species on earth, mankind. The subhuman is a biological creature, crafted by nature, which has hands, legs, eyes and mouth, even the semblance of a brain. Nevertheless, this terrible creature is only a partial human being.

Although it has features similar to a human, the subhuman is lower on the spiritual and psychological scale than any animal. Inside of this creature lies wild and unrestrained passions: an incessant need to destroy, filled with the most primitive desires, chaos and coldhearted villainy.

A subhuman and nothing more!

Not all of those who appear human are in fact so. Woe to him who forgets it!”

These words were written over 70 years ago ;) 

Who wrote that?

13 minutes ago, WILF said:

No, it definitely wasn’t me.  Lol

13 minutes ago, WILF said:

No, it definitely wasn’t me.  Lol

One or both of us is definitely mellowing. We haven't fallen  out for years.

How often do folk listen to others in an argument? Mostly never I reckon. I think on here  I have only had my mind changed three times. Once with you when  you were on about libertarianism,  I thought you were talking rubbish until  I read up on the subject. Once with  gnasher about boxing and once with Darcy when we were all up in arms about a lion being shot by a trophy marksman. He pointed out that farming lions is good for the economy / employment and good for the lion population in South Africa. The rest of the time I stubbornly bang on about my bigoted world view lol.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, dogmandont said:

And what exactly would be wrong with that. Brilliant outcome if you ask me. 

The fact that in that outcome hes shooting out of fear . Id imagine shooting out of fear could have extreme side effects.  Someone in backround getting clipped by accident. Not thinking the whole situation through before shooting. Im not saying my point holds tight in every situation but it just seems somewhere down the line innocent people are going to get shot. 

As the other guy said how long in a tense volotile situation does the fear of losing your firearm to the crowd make you want to fire first .

Its a consideration to have more armed coppers but you cant just arm them all because like my first post 75% of them cant be trusted . Someone on here said get rid of the ones that cant and hire ones that can . If only it was that simple . You cant just boot that many out and expect to easily fill those positions

26 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

One or both of us is definitely mellowing. We haven't fallen  out for years.

How often do folk listen to others in an argument? Mostly never I reckon. I think on here  I have only had my mind changed three times. Once with you when  you were on about libertarianism,  I thought you were talking rubbish until  I read up on the subject. Once with  gnasher about boxing and once with Darcy when we were all up in arms about a lion being shot by a trophy marksman. He pointed out that farming lions is good for the economy / employment and good for the lion population in South Africa. The rest of the time I stubbornly bang on about my bigoted world view lol.

We all do that mate ;)