COPPER DRAGGED TO DEATH

I think british cops could be trained like any other cop around the world is that's armed....

and I would like to think our cops are the most professional same as I do our armed forces ...

• Like 2

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As an ex squaddie and somebody that has patrolled countless cities across the world if I was still serving I would happily patrol the streets of Britain to help clean up the filth that’s infesting the

I like the gippos they,re up for a laugh....a pal of mines a big Millwall fan lives round the corner from the ground he,s gone on holiday and had a local little travelling mob to do him a driveway....

That’s a terrible idea I always think. We ain’t like the United States, we don’t have a culture where we are brought up around guns. If you watch how American police officers conduct themsel

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

It's bad news, especially as already said, he'd only been married for 4 weeks.

As for the wider conversation about the police being less capable nowadays and the scrotes having no fear of being caught - I lay most of the blame for that on those at the top and their quota filling and pandering to so called human rights.

Long gone are the days when the police had height restrictions and they understood that they needed big capable fellas to do the dirty work - now they're more interested in how many women, foreigners and trannies they've got in their ranks.

........ I wouldn't want that job knowing that my back up was someone that had been employed just to tick one of those boxes.

The prisons and young offender places are a soft touch, more concerned with counselling than punishment.

Personally, I think the police need to be able to deal out a bit of instant justice to some of the scumbags but, they know that their own won't look after them - they'll vilify them and make and example of them.

spot on mate, it used to be 5ft 10in  and same as fireman , had to be able  carry 12st man on your shoulder , so a copper would have to strong fit bloke. now you see them  5ft 7in  and piss thin, no body pissed up or on crack , going give fook for new type cop they have today.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Got to agree Ray' Police should be fit for purpose.

Forget all this politically correct bullshit.

Maybe the height restrictions of 6 ft male 5'8 female or whatever it was back when won't come back but they should have to pass half decent fitness and strength tests every 6 months .

Especially if beat bobbies .

Give ex service men women the nod first if they can pass the written entrance tests.

Plus, take women out of the armed forces and police, they don't belong there. And I've got no problem with people calling me sexist. Women DON'T BELONG IN THE FORCES

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Plus, take women out of the armed forces and police, they don't belong there. And I've got no problem with people calling me sexist. Women DON'T BELONG IN THE FORCES

My younger daughter is on with the process of a career in the Army and let me tell you, she is a big fit unit.

I agree, women would have their limitations in a frontline infantry unit and we have had that discussion and she accepts that but in a lot of roles she would be a match for most dudes, of that I have no doubt.

In fact she was about twice the build of the NCO at the recruiting centre ! Lol

The girl is a pure athlete.

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

My younger daughter is on with the process of a career in the Army and let me tell you, she is a big fit unit.

I agree, women would have their limitations in a frontline infantry unit and we have had that discussion and she accepts that but in a lot of roles she would be a match for most dudes, of that I have no doubt.

In fact she was about twice the build of the NCO at the recruiting centre ! Lol

The girl is a pure athlete.

It's more the mental aspect of it wilf. I have a niece that plays rugby, and she's bigger, stronger and fitter than many of my friends. Doesn't mean she'd be any good in the army or police force. Like I say, I don't care if people think my views are sexist or whatever. 

13 minutes ago, shaaark said:

It's more the mental aspect of it wilf. I have a niece that plays rugby, and she's bigger, stronger and fitter than many of my friends. Doesn't mean she'd be any good in the army or police force. Like I say, I don't care if people think my views are sexist or whatever. 

Not at all mate, I understand but I have witnessed many people over the years who didn’t have the mindset for things.....that’s not related to gender at all.

There are plenty of blokes who think and act like baby girls and they do it at any age.

Mental resilience and the ability to “be a man” about things is not strictly the domain on men and that’s a fact.

Nature says that under a bivvy on the side of a mountain in Brecon with an infantry unit is no place for a young lady at certain times of the month, we had that chat about that reality.

But the girl is 16, she regularly does 50 hours graft and she has worked with me.....the last job was unloading 25 tons of kit off of 6 artics and we walked 15 miles that day in the process.....she never batted an eyelid, in fact she was better than most of the blokes.

Its all in the mind ;) 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Not at all mate, I understand but I have witnessed many people over the years who didn’t have the mindset for things.....that’s not related to gender at all.

There are plenty of blokes who think and act like baby girls and they do it at any age.

Mental resilience and the ability to “be a man” about things is not strictly the domain on men and that’s a fact.

I understand you wilf ?

7 hours ago, Jobi said:

It's all about training though pal. The same goes for the army, you don't know how you will react until it happens but you would think a copper carrying a gun would feel more comfortable in his ability to handle an assailant than carrying a silly truncheon and a bit of pepper spray. It would certainly ease the panic knowing the bad guy has brought a knife to a gun fight. 

Another possibility to help ease the police shortage, get our soldiers on the ground to help protect our cities. They did it in the miners strike why not now?

There is a galaxy of difference between an armed copper and a soldier 

A soldier is a bricklayer whilst an armed copper is a brain surgeon 

7 hours ago, Jobi said:

It's all about training though pal. The same goes for the army, you don't know how you will react until it happens but you would think a copper carrying a gun would feel more comfortable in his ability to handle an assailant than carrying a silly truncheon and a bit of pepper spray. It would certainly ease the panic knowing the bad guy has brought a knife to a gun fight. 

Another possibility to help ease the police shortage, get our soldiers on the ground to help protect our cities. They did it in the miners strike why not now?

That’s possibly one of the worst ideas ever imho 

6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

There is a galaxy of difference between an armed copper and a soldier 

A soldier is a bricklayer whilst an armed copper is a brain surgeon 

I'm not sure what you're getting at here? 

Fine if you don't think all coppers should be armed, let's just leave them getting machetes in the head. 

Edited by Jobi
1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

That’s possibly one of the worst ideas ever imho 

Why is it? Let's be honest our army has taken part in a lot of patrolling and policing over the years. My main point anyway is I think it's time our police were armed, if that means getting rid of those not capable then so be it IMO. 

The level of armed response should be increased 

im not sure of policy however I’d imagine the met will have some form of escalation bubble in effect 

eg for every weapon in public handling incident an armed response officer will surely not be too far behind 

but for every copper to be armed , is just ludicrous 

1 minute ago, Jobi said:

Why is it? Let's be honest our army has taken part in a lot of patrolling and policing over the years. My main point anyway is I think it's time our police were armed, if that means getting rid of those not capable then so be it IMO. 

No they haven’t