COPPER DRAGGED TO DEATH

1 minute ago, TOMO said:

feck knows mate...maybe ....

I have a very close friend whos an ozzy .....hes a cop and he thinks its mental that our cops are not armed......like he says if your the first person/cop to an incident and they are bad guys are armed in some manner....what can you do....oh yeh wait for back up....armed responce

Well it's lads like himself who know more than we will because he's on the front line so to speak.

Get em armed I think.

Fight fire with fire.

But ain't it strange that whenever someone is stabbed the news never say the colour of there skin.. 

• Like 2

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As an ex squaddie and somebody that has patrolled countless cities across the world if I was still serving I would happily patrol the streets of Britain to help clean up the filth that’s infesting the

I like the gippos they,re up for a laugh....a pal of mines a big Millwall fan lives round the corner from the ground he,s gone on holiday and had a local little travelling mob to do him a driveway....

That’s a terrible idea I always think. We ain’t like the United States, we don’t have a culture where we are brought up around guns. If you watch how American police officers conduct themsel

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, steve66 said:

And that's why I believe coppers should be armed , the days of Dixon of dock green have long gone and so has the respect 

Exactly my point. If they are not capable of doing police duties when armed then they shouldn't be coppers IMO. 

• Like 1

The balance ALWAYS has to be between the individual and the state.......a copper will always say “we want more power to snoop” but we have seen that government can not be trusted with this power.......they will in almost every case abuse it and you are back to the situation the UK finds itself in at the moment whereby it’s all about the easy target and stealth tax and the real bits of shit just carry on regardless.

2 minutes ago, king said:

Well it's lads like himself who know more than we will because he's on the front line so to speak.

Get em armed I think.

Fight fire with fire.

But ain't it strange that whenever someone is stabbed the news never say the colour of there skin.. 

is that impoertant though the mans skin colour......

I dowt when they reported the copper being stabbed they said he was white....or his religouse belifs

• Like 2

Most of the street coppers I have seen the last few years will be shooting people dead for a bald tyre and out of date road tax..........it really is a very, very bad idea.

3 minutes ago, TOMO said:

is that impoertant though the mans skin colour......

I dowt when they reported the copper being stabbed they said he was white....or his religouse belifs

Well if they were immigrants who was the 1s wielding machetes.

I mean if it was them who were the majority.

Then surely the public should be told etc.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

Most of the street coppers I have seen the last few years will be shooting people dead for a bald tyre and out of date road tax..........it really is a very, very bad idea.

How can you tackle a drug crazed man armed with a machete though wilf.

Or a large knife.

It's bad news, especially as already said, he'd only been married for 4 weeks.

As for the wider conversation about the police being less capable nowadays and the scrotes having no fear of being caught - I lay most of the blame for that on those at the top and their quota filling and pandering to so called human rights.

Long gone are the days when the police had height restrictions and they understood that they needed big capable fellas to do the dirty work - now they're more interested in how many women, foreigners and trannies they've got in their ranks.

........ I wouldn't want that job knowing that my back up was someone that had been employed just to tick one of those boxes.

The prisons and young offender places are a soft touch, more concerned with counselling than punishment.

Personally, I think the police need to be able to deal out a bit of instant justice to some of the scumbags but, they know that their own won't look after them - they'll vilify them and make and example of them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
1 minute ago, king said:

Well if they were immigrants who was the 1s wielding machetes.

I mean if it was them who were the majority.

Then surely the public should be told etc.

not really sure where your going with this

I think most folk know the magaroity of knife crim in London is by black or ethnic folk....its no secret

• Like 1
1 minute ago, king said:

How can you tackle a drug crazed man armed with a machete though wilf.

Mate, the UK isn’t prepared to tackle the man with the machete......in fact we foster and encourage him.

A  friends wife had a high up job on the council and she used to take part in training exercises to cope with disasters like aPlane Crash or a Bomb exploding  she done this for a few years  and then the Bell went off, five lads walking home from a Pub  had hit by a car and Killed  they had been brought to the LRI  and my Daughter said it was complete Bedlam  with all the Parents and Friends trying to find out who was dead and who was not ,  the woman who had all the training  came up to my Daughter and " sorry Tam  I cannot do this" and left in tears . 

No amount of training  can prepare you  for the real thing .

2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

not really sure where your going with this

I think most folk know the magaroity of knife crim in London is by black or ethnic folk....its no secret

What I'm trying to get at tomo.

Is if illegal immigrants are the 1s stabbing innocent folk or coppers then the news should report that it was an illegal immigrant who was responsible etc.

Then the government sold have to be shown to stop the illegal immigrants entering the country.

But that ain't going to happen.

It's a never ending circle of debate I think..

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate, the UK isn’t prepared to tackle the man with the machete......in fact we foster and encourage him.

It's a weird state of affairs wilf that's for sure. And no doubt it will slowly get worse year on year.

The word.Doomed.. springs to mind...

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, king said:

What I'm trying to get at tomo.

Is if illegal immigrants are the 1s stabbing innocent folk or coppers then the news should report that it was an illegal immigrant who was responsible etc.

Then the government sold have to be shown to stop the illegal immigrants entering the country.

But that ain't going to happen.

It's a never ending circle of debate I think..

was he an illegal immigrant???...I will be honest I haven't read the story about that incident ....