COPPER DRAGGED TO DEATH

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As an ex squaddie and somebody that has patrolled countless cities across the world if I was still serving I would happily patrol the streets of Britain to help clean up the filth that’s infesting the

I like the gippos they,re up for a laugh....a pal of mines a big Millwall fan lives round the corner from the ground he,s gone on holiday and had a local little travelling mob to do him a driveway....

That’s a terrible idea I always think. We ain’t like the United States, we don’t have a culture where we are brought up around guns. If you watch how American police officers conduct themsel

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

The bit you are missing is, our government DONT want to deal with these people......if you went vigilante and walked round elephant and castle plugging all the bits of shit who were up to filth then the government and media would be more interested in painting you as some kind of right wing nutter and scoring a few browny points with the “minority’s” 

There would be carnage on the street as these people rioted and we would sling a few million quid their way for some community centres and other shite to keep them all happy.

What chance has your normal infantryman got?

f**k me, we are prosecuting them 40 years after the event for defending themselves in Northern Ireland !

I get all that but I'm saying what should be done not will be done. The Lee Rigby killing and Manchester bombing shows we have no fight in us at all. If those horrific acts couldn't spark the fire then nothing will. The best move you made was leaving the shithole. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, socks said:

As an ex squaddie and somebody that has patrolled countless cities across the world if I was still serving I would happily patrol the streets of Britain to help clean up the filth that’s infesting the country ... BUT I know for a fact that all you would be is a presence with no authority to do anything, our politicians would see to that and the feral scum would soon cotton on and then squaddies would be a new fun target for them .......

That is the long and the short of it. Authority has been taken away by politicians over many years to the extent that today's police are hamstrung by rules, regulations and laws to the point when they cannot efficiently do their job. The problem extends all through the Criminal Justice System and starts with the lack of available places in prisons. No room for more convicts leads to more lenient sentencing and laws brought in to counter increases in detection by CCTV, Forensic and other means. This leads to a reduction in deterrent and an increase in offences being committed directly down to that reduction in deterrents.

Politicians are reluctant to create more prison spaces for two reasons; one being that the UK already imprisons more % of population than any other western country. Secondly it is expensive to house prisoners. The answer is to make time  spent in  prisons  much, much harder than it is now. That entails more staff and changes in the rules and regulations concerning prisoner's rights.

But this will never happen. I served 25 years in the police and soon came to the conclusion that politicians were happy to allow a healthy level of crime as it is good for the economy. Stolen goods have to be replaced and that keeps people in jobs. 

As for arming the police; just remember that when a bobby is recruited being armed is not part of the selection procedure. So arming all response bobbies now isn't an option.

• Like 3

I also think it’s cultural, imho you can lock up scumbags until the cows come home and they won’t give a shit.

Yes the focus from politicians has changed, yes the police are operating in certain areas with one hand tied behind their back BUT it’s the culture of the nation and the kind of people we tolerate within it that has been the biggest change.

Taking away more of innocents people’s freedom from the state shouldn’t even be an option.

jmho

Police have been armed in Northern Ireland for decades, for a different reason yes but they still have to do their day to day jobs and deal with ordinary criminals like any other police force. Might not have to deal with the same epidemic of crime in the likes of London which is all the more reason they should be armed to the teeth. 

• Like 1
Just now, Rusty_terrier said:

What's the female cop in that video upto ffs

Shit herself didnt she dozey tart f**k em was too good for him anyway.. lucky he didnt stripe him on way down aswell. Pigs and wogs perfect match for each other meanwhile the dairys took off the clever ones dipping under the radar keep it up.. keeps em nice and busy

just watched that clip a few times.....your heads got to be in the right place to not want revenge .....what I mean by that is.....that cop not wanting to pick that machete up and just running it threw that c**ts chest.....

by the way female cop runs across and throws it out the way of the dude being tasered.....but I think the critic in me would think that was a bad move cos somone else could pic it up and attack them.....

anyway its easy for us sat here debating the rights and wrongs.....we wernt there dealing with that scum

• Like 1
Just now, king said:

So after watching that clip.

Should the copper of been armed.

And shot the black guy ??

I wouldn't mind if he did.....

save a great big trial at court ....save us money in banging him up for 5-20 years depending on what he got...

• Like 1
Just now, TOMO said:

just watched that clip a few times.....your heads got to be in the right place to not want revenge .....what I mean by that is.....that cop not wanting to pick that machete up and just running it threw that c**ts chest.....

by the way female cop runs across and throws it out the way of the dude being tasered.....but I think the critic in me would think that was a bad move cos somone else could pic it up and attack them.....

anyway its easy for us sat here debating the rights and wrongs.....we wernt there dealing with that scum

Do you you think an armed copper would of deterred the guy with the machete.with him thinking he could get shot.

3 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I wouldn't mind if he did.....

save a great big trial at court ....save us money in banging him up for 5-20 years depending on what he got...

I quite agree with that tomo 

I remember about 20yrs ago a woman in the village stabbed her husband.

You never heard of such things in them days.

52 minutes ago, Jobi said:

But these people are now armed with knives and machetes, doesn't matter if f they're a bag head or not they will still bleed you out like a pig. 

And that's why I believe coppers should be armed , the days of Dixon of dock green have long gone and so has the respect 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, king said:

Do you you think an armed copper would of deterred the guy with the machete.with him thinking he could get shot.

feck knows mate...maybe ....

I have a very close friend whos an ozzy .....hes a cop and he thinks its mental that our cops are not armed......like he says if your the first person/cop to an incident and they are bad guys are armed in some manner....what can you do....oh yeh wait for back up....armed responce

• Like 1