COPPER DRAGGED TO DEATH

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As an ex squaddie and somebody that has patrolled countless cities across the world if I was still serving I would happily patrol the streets of Britain to help clean up the filth that’s infesting the

I like the gippos they,re up for a laugh....a pal of mines a big Millwall fan lives round the corner from the ground he,s gone on holiday and had a local little travelling mob to do him a driveway....

That’s a terrible idea I always think. We ain’t like the United States, we don’t have a culture where we are brought up around guns. If you watch how American police officers conduct themsel

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Seen another cop hacked up with a machete the other week as well. No fear of any repercussions these days

I wonder how long it will be until all police are armed in London, its long overdue. 

Edited by Jobi
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Jobi said:

I wonder how long it will be until all police are armed in London, its long overdue. 

That’s a terrible idea I always think.

We ain’t like the United States, we don’t have a culture where we are brought up around guns.

If you watch how American police officers conduct themselves and how British police officers conduct themselves.......it’s very, very different.

Most every day British coppers shouldn’t be trusted with a clip board never mind a Glock !

That said, they don’t deserve to be killed and injured just doing the job of trying to keep a lid on the tsunami of f***ing pond life infecting the UK.

Its the people above the police that are the danger to the police, politically correct liberal shites.

• Like 11
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

That’s a terrible idea I always think.

We ain’t like the United States, we don’t have a culture where we are brought up around guns.

If you watch how American police officers conduct themselves and how British police officers conduct themselves.......it’s very, very different.

Most every day British coppers shouldn’t be trusted with a clip board never mind a Glock !

That said, they don’t deserve to be killed and injured just doing the job of trying to keep a lid on the tsunami of f***ing pond life infecting the UK.

Its the people above the police that are the danger to the police, politically correct liberal shites.

It's all about training though pal. The same goes for the army, you don't know how you will react until it happens but you would think a copper carrying a gun would feel more comfortable in his ability to handle an assailant than carrying a silly truncheon and a bit of pepper spray. It would certainly ease the panic knowing the bad guy has brought a knife to a gun fight. 

Another possibility to help ease the police shortage, get our soldiers on the ground to help protect our cities. They did it in the miners strike why not now?

Edited by Jobi
4 minutes ago, Jobi said:

It's all about training though pal. The same goes for the army, you don't know how you will react until it happens but you would think a copper carrying a gun would feel for comfortable in his ability to handle an assailant than carrying a silly truncheon and a bit of pepper spray. 

And another possibility to help ease the police shortage, get our soldiers on the ground to help protect our cities. They did it in the miners strike why not now?

Talk to professional soldiers and then talk to a coppers and you will soon understand they are very different animals with a completely different way of approaching their roles.

Soldiers don’t belong on the street dealing with the everyday public, it’s would be a very unfair position to put our best people in.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3

I'm quite sure the amount of stabbings.

And random violence.

Is a result of the smacking ban which came into force in 2004 

I maybe wrong.

But I don't think the violence seen today was the same in say the late 90s 

You listen to the old men of today saying about the local Bobby giving you a good slap when they were kids.

It did seem to have an effect.

• Like 7
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

Talk to professional soldiers and then talk to a coppers and you will soon understand they are very different animals with a completely different way of approaching their roles.

Soldiers don’t belong on the street dealing with the everyday public, it’s would be a very unfair position to put our best people in.

I'm sure they could manage WILF, how many times have our soldiers been policing places instead of out and out combat? It could be done quite easily IMO. 

As for wasting our best men then that's life, they could do it on a rota based system at the least. Or we could just let the city rot even more until it resembles Gotham. ?

7 minutes ago, Jobi said:

I'm sure they could manage WILF, how many times have our soldiers been policing places instead of out and out combat? It could be done quite easily IMO. 

As for wasting our best men then that's life, they could do it on a rota based system at the least. Or we could just let the city rot even more until it resembles Gotham. ?

I think, and it’s only a guess but, most soldiers would tell you it’s a very different thing operating in a theatre of operations with clear rules than it would be walking around Streatham or Newham or Rotherham moving skag heads out of buildings and dealing with some fat bird who’s had a punch in the mouth from her equally as scummy boyfriend when they have been on the crack and white lightening all night.

Nah mate, soldiers don’t deserve to be put in that position.

Edited by WILF

As an ex squaddie and somebody that has patrolled countless cities across the world if I was still serving I would happily patrol the streets of Britain to help clean up the filth that’s infesting the country ... BUT I know for a fact that all you would be is a presence with no authority to do anything, our politicians would see to that and the feral scum would soon cotton on and then squaddies would be a new fun target for them .......

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, socks said:

As an ex squaddie and somebody that has patrolled countless cities across the world if I was still serving I would happily patrol the streets of Britain to help clean up the filth that’s infesting the country ... BUT I know for a fact that all you would be is a presence with no authority to do anything, our politicians would see to that and the feral scum would soon cotton on and then squaddies would be a new fun target for them .......

Exactly that mate.

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

I think, and it’s only a guess but, most soldiers would tell you it’s a very different thing operating in a theatre of operations with clear rules than it would be walking around Streatham or Newham or Rotherham moving skag heads out of buildings and dealing with some fat bird who’s had a punch in the mouth from her equally as scummy boyfriend when they have been on the crack and white lightening all night.

Nah mate, soldiers don’t deserve to be put in that position.

But these people are now armed with knives and machetes, doesn't matter if f they're a bag head or not they will still bleed you out like a pig. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, socks said:

Well at least you offered and I'm sure many others would. And you're right, this country is done and dusted I'm afraid and Brexit or not it won't get any better. The feral rats have won and that's that. 

Just now, Jobi said:

But these people are now armed with knives and machetes, doesn't matter if f they're a bag head or not they will still bleed you out like a pig. 

The bit you are missing is, our government DONT want to deal with these people......if you went vigilante and walked round elephant and castle plugging all the bits of shit who were up to filth then the government and media would be more interested in painting you as some kind of right wing nutter and scoring a few browny points with the “minority’s” 

There would be carnage on the street as these people rioted and we would sling a few million quid their way for some community centres and other shite to keep them all happy.

What chance has your normal infantryman got?

f**k me, we are prosecuting them 40 years after the event for defending themselves in Northern Ireland !

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2