AN OPPORTUNITY TO DO SOMETHING WHICH COULD MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And if that's your excuse for sitting back and doing nothing, while the antis take away the few remaining freedoms you have. Or if it helps in some way to salve your conscience, then that's your own p

Two Crows, I fully appreciate what you’re saying and that your not advocating that we do nothing either. Nor do I have any doubts about whether you’ve done your fair share in the past and I take my ha

went to all the marches, I have written to my mp, i have done partitions on line, and I still got banned, we stood with the hunts and got banned, yet they hunt on, if government want it gone its gone,

20 minutes ago, dodger said:

We as in those that have already had our passion banned..

What I'm getting at mate if your out permission or no your out rabbiting unless can be proven otherwise if your dog accidentally knocks up s a hare or 3 it's hard luck 

Surely if rabbits get banned aswell it makes things shitter for all types of running 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Black neck said:

What I'm getting at mate if your out permission or no your out rabbiting unless can be proven otherwise if your dog accidentally knocks up s a hare or 3 it's hard luck 

Surely if rabbits get banned aswell it makes things shitter for all types of running 

Fair point. 

Of course it gives that little bit of thread to hang onto in some cases but there's a flip side to that coin if you get seen or ? runnin a hare or deer then your caught bang to rights weather rabbits would still be legal or not so what rabbitin lads have to ask themselves is this, would you still carry on runnin rabbits if that gets banned as well and there's no loopholes to fall back on so to speak, if the answer is yeh they would then it doesn't matter does it you just try to not get caught or like us if it happens be prepared to pay n possibly loose your motor n dogs, if you wouldn't carry on then they find another hobby lol it is what it is, of course I don't want rabbits to go as I like abit of rabbitin as well but the rest of it if I had to rely on rabbits to do it then I would've pulled the plug along time ago plus and unfortunately I don't think it's if rabbits go as well but when..

8 minutes ago, dodger said:

Of course it gives that little bit of thread to hang onto in some cases but there's a flip side to that coin if you get seen or ? runnin a hare or deer then your caught bang to rights weather rabbits would still be legal or not so what rabbitin lads have to ask themselves is this, would you still carry on runnin rabbits if that gets banned as well and there's no loopholes to fall back on so to speak, if the answer is yeh they would then it doesn't matter does it you just try to not get caught or like us if it happens be prepared to pay n possibly loose your motor n dogs, if you wouldn't carry on then they find another hobby lol it is what it is, of course I don't want rabbits to go as I like abit of rabbitin as well but the rest of it if I had to rely on rabbits to do it then I would've pulled the plug along time ago plus and unfortunately I don't think it's if rabbits go as well but when..

Just have to say we ratting wi saluki s then ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
35 minutes ago, Black neck said:

carry a shotgun or two ring 101 and pest control flushing to the gun and retrieving all within the hunting act mistakes may happen, but hay ho.

Edited by two crows
8 minutes ago, two crows said:

carry a shotgun or two ring 101 and pest control flushing to the gun and retrieving all within the hunting act mistakes may happen, but hay ho.

Thought  that mesen crow  what a ball ache tho having 2 saluki on bear open ground carting a shotgun about the place then if u got a hare they might check it for shot then DNA test your underpants 

5 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Thought  that mesen crow  what a ball ache tho having 2 saluki on bear open ground carting a shotgun about the place then if u got a hare they might check it for shot then DNA test your underpants 

we have to live with ball ach though mate, or pack in, and I wont jack.

4 hours ago, wildman said:

Who says I'm doing nothing.the antis have took nothing from me and never will. As for saving my conscience I don't have one where .antis or gov. Are conserned  I will do as I please ,you admire the antis if ya want, for all I know ya could be one ,I've never heard of ya on here before, I've fought for things I believed in and got nowhere against the gov. THEY SHUT THE f***ing PITS didn't they . what chance do we have

I agree with what you say ,we are pissing in the wind trying to keep our way of life going ,you have to go about your business discreetly and have a little smug grin occasionally,,,, but trust me Barrie is no anti ,he's fought to keep terrier work going for years ,and he must be in the top 5 terriermen this country has seen ,so cut him some slack .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Just shoot it after the dogs caught it. 

• Like 1