On 17/08/2019 at 21:51, Bush Rummager said:

Good point.. They'd more than likely get filled in?

On the flip side.. how many 11 stone boxers would get into the ring with a ton and half of raging muscle?

Especially after you've taken a pointy one through your boat race and lost an eye..

For me.. that requires a fair set of balls!!Screenshot_20190817_203954-3.jpg.083107472e012a7af6a515e2ef68d364.jpgScreenshot_20190817_203825-3.jpg.d51f053df32acd05d3d756dce378c371.jpg

Padilla getting rinsed.. again! 

I doubt many men would have gone back for seconds.?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you want to see a hard man look to one that's caring for his seriously ill child /wife /or parent then you will see a genuine hard man a bar room brawler  are ten a penny and are often mentally wea

I've thought about this topic a lot while I've been in the mountains. I'll give the hardest title (for me) to my mum. She was born in 1950, she was born dead and survived with cerebral palsy. She

What's the lead singer of the Flying Pickets doing with his head hanging off. ?

Posted Images

Forget the last post I didn’t know how to remove what I had copied 

anyway I’m a boxer in boxing gyms you never find the local so called hard men who on the outside are in pubs and local areas bieng mr big instead you get genuine nice people who also have the ability to break your face why are these hard men never in the gyms ?

• Like 4

Don’t think this old boy would kick much ass, but after a lifetime in rodeo, he’s retired to this life still trapping in his 70s one tough old chap, makes some beautiful stuff from his animals he traps all learnt from a second hand book ?

• Like 8
27 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I been done twice by Holsteinx an Angus x an believe me I wouldn’t fancy playing cowboy with one them orrible big rodeo bulls, that aint hard to me that’s mental? got to admire them tho?

Saw a mate of mine when we were about 9-10 years old, get butted over a drystone wall, it was pure Carry On style ????

I've never underestimated a bull since. Cows and bullocks are easy to deal with, a loud shout and a stout stick... but bulls, they b*****ds actually think about hurting you .

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

Don’t think this old boy would kick much ass, but after a lifetime in rodeo, he’s retired to this life still trapping in his 70s one tough old chap, makes some beautiful stuff from his animals he traps all learnt from a second hand book ?

I've watched tom..i think his name is GM very interesting old fella.

Liked the clip showing him catching beaver.

1 hour ago, mushroom said:

Cows and bullocks are easy to deal with, a loud shout and a stout stick... 

Not always .. I've had both try and attack me 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, mushroom said:

Saw a mate of mine when we were about 9-10 years old, get butted over a drystone wall, it was pure Carry On style ????

I've never underestimated a bull since. Cows and bullocks are easy to deal with, a loud shout and a stout stick... but bulls, they b*****ds actually think about hurting you .

Bulls are deadly. 

Seen my old fella after he was killed by one. Destroyed him.  Wouldn't mind the same bull was as quite as a lamb up until then, a real pet nearly. 

Cows with young calves are dangerous as well, especially if their not used to you or if you have a dog with you.

Atb Sox 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I been done twice by Holsteinx an Angus x an believe me I wouldn’t fancy playing cowboy with one them orrible big rodeo bulls, that aint hard to me that’s mental? got to admire them tho?

There's an Angus bull in a field where I go, one summer it was going mad at the gate

There's a footpath runs through the middle of that field, but I decided against going that way

Another day I got too close to a load of mixed cattle in the same field, good few highland with young suddenly they kicked off, had to get out the way lively, know they are placid, but one of them horns could render you rinsed I reckon

• Sad 1

" Hard " in what context ? ....ive known physically tough uncompromising men that will melt into a soft little fairy crying their eyes out at a sad film and ive known mentally switched on very professional chaps who would fall apart in a physical confrontation it depends what you are booking as " hard "......hard as in tough ? fearless ? relentless ? strong ?....mentally,emotionally,physically ?

A very good friend of mine did over 20 years in the shovel many of which were in solitary,he came out and lives a normal loving,balanced life....anothers mrs died and he raised both their kids from a young age single handed without ever selling out on his morals for an easy life.

They are probably the 2 " hardest " chaps i know but im impressed by things that are unexpected and challenge a mans character...rather than things that come natural,a fight is easy if you know and enjoy fighting.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hard men,  Marciano, foreman, Frazier, Morrison, Lewis, Ali, Dempsey, Johnston, John l Sullivan etc etc they were hard men as in physically fighting tough and no bar brawler is even gona last 10 seconds with any of them in their time. As said on here before your street hardman looks good fighting men who don’t fight back, but put him in with a true highly trainer professional fighter and he will get found out, being hard and having balls is 2 different things

• Like 1