11 hours ago, micky said:

Si , the Hit Man Brown  , Capo  of the Puff Gun Forum , if you have an opinion what he do's not like  or cannot except that you have refused his  three friends requests  he will swear at you and tell you to go Doggin  he also threatens you with his Crew the Puffets .

He'll be flattered that he's had such a lasting impact on you Micky :yes: :laugh:

IMG_20190817_104056.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you want to see a hard man look to one that's caring for his seriously ill child /wife /or parent then you will see a genuine hard man a bar room brawler  are ten a penny and are often mentally wea

I've thought about this topic a lot while I've been in the mountains. I'll give the hardest title (for me) to my mum. She was born in 1950, she was born dead and survived with cerebral palsy. She

What's the lead singer of the Flying Pickets doing with his head hanging off. ?

Posted Images

8 hours ago, king said:

1/3 of a pint trigger.

Christ that's a serious amount of fluid.

I think it's fair to say you are quite a lucky man so survive that.

Very lucky indeed, memory is not as good as it was but other than mate I am here to tell the story

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

Very lucky indeed, memory is not as good as it was but other than mate I am here to tell the story

Fair play trigger.many a season in you yet mate...

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

So..  who are the real tough c@@t's out there right now??

Don't give me that Roy Keane or Conor McGregor bollocks..

I rate this fella here.. we all know him.. 

The nurse on the left.. used  run with the Stoke city boys....

Screenshot_20190816_205056-4.jpg.fda0e8b02df224dd8b12043a3dd5adeb.jpg

Probably a few tough boys on here????

Dibate...?

These rough boys make me laugh.. if they like fighting so much why dont they go into boxing or mma where they are put against men just as fit as them at the same weight and just as game???

Because they would get there arses served to them 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, dogmad riley said:

These rough boys make me laugh.. if they like fighting so much why dont they go into boxing or mma where they are put against men just as fit as them at the same weight and just as game???

Correct. 

1 hour ago, dogmad riley said:

Good point.. They'd more than likely get filled in?

On the flip side.. how many 11 stone boxers would get into the ring with a ton and half of raging muscle?

Especially after you've taken a pointy one through your boat race and lost an eye..

For me.. that requires a fair set of balls!!Screenshot_20190817_203954-3.jpg.083107472e012a7af6a515e2ef68d364.jpgScreenshot_20190817_203825-3.jpg.d51f053df32acd05d3d756dce378c371.jpg

Padilla getting rinsed.. again! 

I doubt many men would have gone back for seconds.?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Jockeys are tough little feckers. Tremendous self discipline eating next to nowt for years. Flung off horses at breakneck speed. Multiple bone breaks over their careers. Most sportsmen are wimps in comparison.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Jockeys are tough little feckers. Tremendous self discipline eating next to nowt for years. Flung off horses at breakneck speed. Multiple bone breaks over their careers. Most sportsmen are wimps in comparison.

Quality shout mate! Hat's off to the National hunt  Jocks.. proper tuff f@@kers..

I read Dumwoody's biography few years back now... he's broken every bone in his body... twic!!??

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Yep and the MotoGP riders are up there. Broken bones they're nothing, riding the next day drugged off their tits with pain medication..... 

7 minutes ago, Jobi said:

Yep and the MotoGP riders are up there. Broken bones they're nothing, riding the next day drugged off their tits with pain medication..... 

Michael Dunlap broke his pelvis in a crash and went out 2 weeks later and won both superbike races at his home race meeting. 

Edited by dogmandont
  • Like 2
44 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

Good point.. They'd more than likely get filled in?

On the flip side.. how many 11 stone boxers would get into the ring with a ton and half of raging muscle?

Especially after you've taken a pointy one through your boat race and lost an eye..

For me.. that requires a fair set of balls!!Screenshot_20190817_203954-3.jpg.083107472e012a7af6a515e2ef68d364.jpgScreenshot_20190817_203825-3.jpg.d51f053df32acd05d3d756dce378c371.jpg

Padilla getting rinsed.. again! 

I doubt many men would have gone back for seconds.?

I'm not a big fan of padilla but seeing him in one of his last appearances in pamplona showed how much he has put on the line. Less than a month before he had his scalp opened up. 

• Like 3