Si , the Hit Man Brown  , Capo  of the Puff Gun Forum , if you have an opinion what he do's not like  or cannot except that you have refused his  three friends requests  he will swear at you and tell you to go Doggin  he also threatens you with his Crew the Puffets .

• Haha 1

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you want to see a hard man look to one that's caring for his seriously ill child /wife /or parent then you will see a genuine hard man a bar room brawler  are ten a penny and are often mentally wea

I've thought about this topic a lot while I've been in the mountains. I'll give the hardest title (for me) to my mum. She was born in 1950, she was born dead and survived with cerebral palsy. She

What's the lead singer of the Flying Pickets doing with his head hanging off. ?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jiggy said:

Do people not realise Chuck Norris is still alive. Superman was a close second but he died from injuries sustained falling off a horse.

Bruce Lee  was hard  lol, as he  said any fool can pull a trigger !   my old man was hard , he had about 5 months to live , he had cancer of the gut, he never moaned , he lived on his own when me mom died , a brave lonely old man, hope i have his guts  when my time up on this planet .

• Like 7
8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

That looks like the typical incision they make to lift a piece of the skull to release pressure build up after a brain bleed......seen it a few times unfortunately.

I’ve got one very similar to that gnashes, they removed 200mls of abscess of my brain that was some pressure build up I can tell you.

56 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

I’ve got one very similar to that gnashes, they removed 200mls of abscess of my brain that was some pressure build up I can tell you.

1/3 of a pint trigger.

Christ that's a serious amount of fluid.

I think it's fair to say you are quite a lucky man so survive that.

3 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

A good mate of mine called dean knows a bloke who opens baked bean cans just by crushing them with his bare hands.

Of course its not true but he thinks lying validates his misrable existance.

Old jack is dead now ginger.

He would squeeze the tin untill the seal split.thats some strength in 1 hand.

Hands like shovels being down the pit all his life...

1 hour ago, trigger2 said:

Bless you mate,glad your still here to tell the story.

• Like 5