decent human being is our Conor ,thumping pensioners ffs????

3 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

I think after watching the footage and online response I personally think it was a drink. Either way despicable way to behave 

I didn't read it just seen the headlines some of the papers are saying the man couldn't leave his house for a week because his face was so sore

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Money don’t buy you class mate,  if your a prick skint you,ll be a bigger prick when surrounded by yes men and hangers on, only when it all disappears will the penny drop,?

He had to get a win, people are loosing interest ??????

Posted Images

13 hours ago, peterhunter86 said:

I didn't read it just seen the headlines some of the papers are saying the man couldn't leave his house for a week because his face was so sore

Yeah your right mate I've just read that, what a wanker and certainly no role model for kids 

Wasn’t that old boy some relation to a kinahan ? Or is this another old boy he’s punched then chucked a load money at them to stay quiet ....

either way the guy is and always has been a scum bag he just lets down the rest Ireland, 

One them Irish boys going roll up beside him one night and put a couple in him and the c**t deserves it 

• Like 2