decent human being is our Conor ,thumping pensioners ffs????

3 minutes ago, Jobi said:

I've been out drinking with him through a friend of a friend and he was proper quiet tbh. I think he got sparked out by a local over £££££, he got involved with things he shouldn't have. 

I've no idea mate. If he was quiet, probably matured then ?

Biggest gentleman fighter (professional) I ever met was Brian London. Did work for him on his house, when I turned up,  he was in the garage twatting the hell out of a bag... he must have been in his 70's then. He stopped mid punch and said go see the boss, she's inside tell her to make you a brew ?

Aye he looked mean but he never acted it with me ;)

• Like 2

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Money don’t buy you class mate,  if your a prick skint you,ll be a bigger prick when surrounded by yes men and hangers on, only when it all disappears will the penny drop,?

He had to get a win, people are loosing interest ??????

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I've no idea mate. If he was quiet, probably matured then ?

Biggest gentleman fighter (professional) I ever met was Brian London. Did work for him on his house, when I turned up,  he was in the garage twatting the hell out of a bag... he must have been in his 70's then. He stopped mid punch and said go see the boss, she's inside tell her to make you a brew ?

Aye he looked mean but he never acted it with me ;)

I remember London, got hit that many times by Ali he must have thought he was surrounded. ?

You seen the post fight brawl he was involved in against Dick Richardson in the early 60's?

A rough looking bloke but a gentleman as far as I know, not many can say they've shared the ring with the GOAT. 

1 minute ago, mushroom said:

He defo looked a mean one ?

Edited to add: his wife made me a brew and was a lovely woman. Funny as hell, real sense of humour ;)

His brother was dropping em like flies as well. ?

18 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

There's loads of them images going around tomo I'll post a few more when I see them 

its crazy that someone who has made £millions would stoop so low peter..

i would never dream of punching and old man as would everyone on this site...

maybe the fame has really gone to his head...

15 minutes ago, king said:

He's a wankr always was, him and his family get a lot of slagging on social media over here, some cnut even put out a  nasty rumour that mcgeger is really dogfox but I think that is taking it a bit to far nobody deserves that

Edited by peterhunter86
  • Haha 2
12 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

He's a wankr always was, him and his family get a lot of slagging on social media over here, some cnut even put out a  nasty rumour that mcgeger is really dogfox but I think that is taking it a bit to far nobody deserves that

For some strange reason I keep getting asked if I'm dogfox, that Paddy is a lucky guy by sounds of it. 

Edited by Jobi
2 hours ago, king said:

Money don’t buy you class mate,  if your a prick skint you,ll be a bigger prick when surrounded by yes men and hangers on, only when it all disappears will the penny drop,?

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Never a truer sentence spoke GM.