decent human being is our Conor ,thumping pensioners ffs????

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Money don’t buy you class mate,  if your a prick skint you,ll be a bigger prick when surrounded by yes men and hangers on, only when it all disappears will the penny drop,?

He had to get a win, people are loosing interest ??????

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, CushtyJook said:

Apparently he chucked his glass over him not punched I haven’t seen the video but this is what someone who has said to me happened 

He punched him.

Can see a couple of bad things happening to the prick pretty soon. Retribution, if you like ?

Edited by shaaark
51 minutes ago, Astanley said:

If I was to go round acting like a bullying prick ,Dublin isn't the city id  choose .

Your spot on pal, I've seen it happening loads of times fellas thinking they could throw their weight around, then bang some cnut shoots them, fellas like that don't last to long over here. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

He should remember what happened to eamon McGee, another bullying c**t.

The kickings didn't stop him acting up, he's been in and out of trouble for years that bloke. 

43 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

Too be honest I did like McGregor,  but am sorry throwing a drink over an older gent like that is not the way to behave,  always respect your elders peeps 

He didn't throw a drink over him , the prick punched the old fella while he was sat down

6 minutes ago, shaaark said:

He didn't throw a drink over him , the prick punched the old fella while he was sat down

I think after watching the footage and online response I personally think it was a drink. Either way despicable way to behave 

1 minute ago, Leo Sayer said:

I think after watching the footage and online response I personally think it was a drink. Either way despicable way to behave 

I've watched it a dozen times on my phone  and five or six times on the telly, he definitley punched him. There's no doubt about it, he's an arsehole

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You’d be inclined to think that a left swing of Conor McGregor would wobble an old guy at a bar though ? 

I didn’t notice the glass in is hand either 

bear in mind , this is the left that dropped Jose Aldo and staggered nate Diaz . 

Surely the video is askew there ?? 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You’d be inclined to think that a left swing of Conor McGregor would wobble an old guy at a bar though ? 

I didn’t notice the glass in is hand either 

bear in mind , this is the left that dropped Jose Aldo and staggered nate Diaz . 

Surely the video is askew there ?? 

Just watched it again. He caught the old fella at the end of the punch, so, it wouldn't have knocked him over, as there'd be little power left in the punch. If he'd have been stood about six inches nearer the old fella, yeah, he would've probably knocked him off the stool. But punch him he most certainly did