decent human being is our Conor ,thumping pensioners ffs????

I can’t believe anybody thought any different of mcgregor 

the reality is Connor is a borderline middle class lad playing at p***y 

always has been always will be 

got where he is by hard work and determination, he’s easily the biggest draw in MMA history . 

Ask any man in the street to name a fighter , chances are people will say him . 

Charismatic, tattooed , loud , the darling of the UFC

the reality is he isn’t fit to be in the same breath as fedor emaliachenko or jon Jones. 

The mma equivalent of the pikeys at Appleby who live in houses 

scumbag   

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Money don’t buy you class mate,  if your a prick skint you,ll be a bigger prick when surrounded by yes men and hangers on, only when it all disappears will the penny drop,?

He had to get a win, people are loosing interest ??????

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I can’t believe anybody thought any different of mcgregor 

the reality is Connor is a borderline middle class lad playing at p***y 

always has been always will be 

got where he is by hard work and determination, he’s easily the biggest draw in MMA history . 

Ask any man in the street to name a fighter , chances are people will say him . 

Charismatic, tattooed , loud , the darling of the UFC

the reality is he isn’t fit to be in the same breath as fedor emaliachenko or jon Jones. 

The mma equivalent of the pikeys at Appleby who live in houses 

scumbag   

borderline middle class???

hes just a scrote with no class

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Jon Jones is worse than mcgregor. Jones a total piece of shit.

As for McGregor hell get leathered one day. Hes a class fighter but you cant behave like that and get away with it forever when your about 11 stone.

Ricky Hatton found out that the hard way, out there you're not matched by weight. ?

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Jobi said:

That's the worst cheap shot I've seen in my life and to top it off he's been a world champion at fighting. 

To think he's the hardest man out of Ireland. ?????

That Proper Twelve has finished him. 

He's far from the hardest bloke in Ireland I know plenty of blokes that would rip his head off, one of them even told him at a boxing match an he shit himself, he doesn't represent Irish or US dubs in any way, he's disliked over here more than anywhere else 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, jiggy said:

He said  he would fight Brock Lesnar ? 286 pounds beast is 130 pound heavier than him. That wouldn't end well.

Yeah, but he'd call lesnar a bitch, and that would probably frighten him ?

what a wanker. cheap shoting an old fella like that. he has no class at all. never has never will. A couple year in the big house is what he should have got. let him bump into some people that dont give a fuxk about him.

14 hours ago, Jobi said:

Ricky Hatton found out that the hard way, out there you're not matched by weight. ?

Came across him and his lot years ago in Wythenshawe. From across the bar, you could see he was a git. 

Heard a lot about him from the locals there and none had anything good to say. Funnily, one of the old boys in the pub said he'll come unstuck one day soon. That was over 20 years ago. I guess it happened then ?

• Like 1
Just now, mushroom said:

Came across him and his lot years ago in Wythenshawe. From across the bar, you could see he was a git. 

Heard a lot about him from the locals there and none had anything good to say. Funnily, one of the old boys in the pub said he'll come unstuck one day soon. That was over 20 years ago. I guess it happened then ?

I've been out drinking with him through a friend of a friend and he was proper quiet tbh. I think he got sparked out by a local over £££££, he got involved with things he shouldn't have.