Pup

3 hours ago, breeze said:

Poxon.... From that last pic, she looks to have nice chunky feet on her mate 

Cheers mate she’s turning out nice so far I recon she’s going to be a thick set bitch well built bitch for the cross she is her feet look pretty big but neat she’s got quite a strong looking head on her with decent jaw I recon she’ll be quite a powerful built little bitch I still her recon her final hight will be 23-24 at a push but I’d be surprised if I got above  

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got out for a little wonder tonight with the pup bit of one to one an all that dirty little c**t rolled in fox ? shit she thought it was great ?

Pup coming on lovely 

Still growing like a weed just over 15tts and 8kg in weight smashing the raw 3times a day 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, poxon said:

Cheers mate she’s turning out nice so far I recon she’s going to be a thick set bitch well built bitch for the cross she is her feet look pretty big but neat she’s got quite a strong looking head on her with decent jaw I recon she’ll be quite a powerful built little bitch I still her recon her final hight will be 23-24 at a push but I’d be surprised if I got above  

Little belter there mate, I'd be well pleased with her ?

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Looking well mate how's the older bitch doing?? All ready for the season now the toe is ok? 

Cheers mate ??Toes good man I’ve had no complaints from it I did have her in really good shape even though it was our poor British summer but let it slip a little As had a lot to get on with with sorting this house so it freed my winter up for no jobs to do on this house I also had the old bedlington whippet put to sleep she was fecked bless her and got this pup so halfed her exercise time to fit it all in then she broke down in season as she was due in ive done little with her while in season I can’t be doing with every dog in the county following us to give her a ride ??she’s not long come out so started increasing the distance An getting out on the bike recon she’ll be ready for some action back end of September should work out well as the lands no good to run yet anyway 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, poxon said:

Cheers mate ??Toes good man I’ve had no complaints from it I did have her in really good shape even though it was our poor British summer but let it slip a little As had a lot to get on with with sorting this house so it freed my winter up for no jobs to do on this house I also had the old bedlington whippet put to sleep she was fecked bless her and got this pup so halfed her exercise time to fit it all in then she broke down in season as she was due in ive done little with her while in season I can’t be doing with every dog in the county following us to give her a ride ??she’s not long come out so started increasing the distance An getting out on the bike recon she’ll be ready for some action back end of September should work out well as the lands no good to run yet anyway 

Sorry to hear about the little dog mate. You still not done that house of yours..... you need to pull your finger out ?? or get blackneck round he do anything for a tin of beans. Glad to hear that she's doing good now fingers crossed for good injury free season mate. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Sorry to hear about the little dog mate. You still not done that house of yours..... you need to pull your finger out ?? or get blackneck round he do anything for a tin of beans. Glad to hear that she's doing good now fingers crossed for good injury free season mate. 

One of them things mate she’s all but memories now happens to them all in the end sadly.house is fully done now mate thank feck! I can honestly say I hate doing houses up never again!!! it was a proper mission had a nice log burner fitted 2 weeks ago that was to mark the completion of the house for once in my life I feel settled an am ready for the season an hopefully injury free. You already for the season bro?

18 minutes ago, poxon said:

One of them things mate she’s all but memories now happens to them all in the end sadly.house is fully done now mate thank feck! I can honestly say I hate doing houses up never again!!! it was a proper mission had a nice log burner fitted 2 weeks ago that was to mark the completion of the house for once in my life I feel settled an am ready for the season an hopefully injury free. You already for the season bro?

Good man always wanted a log burner myself but not got the house for it yet. You say never again ......... untill the next one ?. Yeah mostly had him out tonight as it was abit cooler then it has been 3 mile on the bike with him jogging next to me. Had invite to Wiltshire area for a couple of nights out but not fully convinced the fella has permission there as he says he got it down the road from me but the farmer never heard of him but sees a lamp going round and thinks it's me I just didn't correct him ?! But happy as a pig in shit with the dog solid steady dog was nice to train mostly stress free I'm hoping he has a cracking season was a steady one last time as still abit young but now he's 2 I'll chuck as much as possible in front of him ??

1 minute ago, Saltmoon said:

Good man always wanted a log burner myself but not got the house for it yet. You say never again ......... untill the next one ?. Yeah mostly had him out tonight as it was abit cooler then it has been 3 mile on the bike with him jogging next to me. Had invite to Wiltshire area for a couple of nights out but not fully convinced the fella has permission there as he says he got it down the road from me but the farmer never heard of him but sees a lamp going round and thinks it's me I just didn't correct him ?! But happy as a pig in shit with the dog solid steady dog was nice to train mostly stress free I'm hoping he has a cracking season was a steady one last time as still abit young but now he's 2 I'll chuck as much as possible in front of him ??

You will mate all good things come to those that are patent. Nope definitely not moving done with moving about for good ??That’s it mate get him really fit then see what he’s capable of fingers crossed for ya fella he does you proud 

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, poxon said:

Little family reunion photo from about a month ago 3 generations cracks me up if a  family photo tells a story I think this is it with those people who have kids ??

D4C3580D-6F5A-4B74-B0C5-85105A3B75E4.jpeg

Lovely pair of puppies ........

• Haha 2
19 minutes ago, king said:

Cracking looking pup her poxon.

She's right up my street.

What time am I picking her up ?

Sadly it’s never mate she’s with me for life good or bad ??

Turning in to a really nice pup I’m really happy with her