Impact bi-pod

I bought an Atlas clone last year to use on my Impact and also on my HW110k but in all honesty, I am pretty fed up with it as it constantly comes loose to the point that I cannot trust the gun to be supported for long and definately not leave it. A guy on another forum made some delrin washers that made all the difference but not on mine. 

I am using the Dr Bob's bottle ring with my normal bi-pod fitted which works perfectly well but doesn't fit the HW110k without another fitting to convert the weaver rail to take my normal bi-pod. So I would like to get a better version, does anyone use something better than the £15-17 ebay specials but not a silly money Atlas.

This is like the one I have.   https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rifle-Bipod-CNC-QD-Tactical-Picatinny-Rail-4-5-9-Bipod-Flat-Adjustable-/352570968370?hash=item5216de0932

Phil

4 minutes ago, philpot said:

Got the trigger sticks tripod but a bi-pod is handy when prone although I have to confess Sean that once in prone position, I can shoot well enough just can't fcuking get back up again ?

Phil

Exercise lol !

Pm sent !

• Like 1