The town the gypsies took over

3 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You want to see Penrith on the Friday night lads.... 

they tend not to come to Carlisle as it’s a bit of a drag 

If you think that they are sitting in the cushion booZing all weekend your mistaken 

ive been to the fair a few times mostly when younger 

I wouldn’t go now as there’s far too much coke and ego knocking around 

Did you ever go to ballanasloe pal

On 14/08/2019 at 12:22, fazza123 said:

I known that Traveller John for 25 years, I'm more of a gypsy than him. Hes never seen a caravan nevermind living in one. Laughable ?‍♂️?

It’s not about whether you live in a house or you don’t it’s what’s in your blood 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The show was like most tv shows they portray in a biased way and edit to show the worse most of it is set up for the cameras as in most things you see on tv never go by what you see on tv 

what made me laugh was the fella buying the gold saddle ring just approached him asked what he wanted for it came to a deal without knowing the weight the gold content etc that’s why I think it was set up for the cameras 

oh and the woman swearing every swear word under the sun while shaving her armpits was never in a million years a genuine travelling woman never in my life have I heard a travelling woman speak with such bad language 

Edited by CushtyJook
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, CushtyJook said:

The show was like most tv shows they portray in a biased way and edit to show the worse most of it is set up for the cameras as in most things you see on tv never go by what you see on tv 

what made me laugh was the fella buying the gold saddle ring just approached him asked what he wanted for it came to a deal without knowing the weight the gold content etc that’s why I think it was set up for the cameras 

oh and the woman swearing every swear word under the sun while shaving her armpits was never in a million years a genuine travelling woman never in my life have I heard a travelling woman speak with such bad language 

You must not have seen them women travelers who have started making videos like the men calling out other women to fight , its f***ing proper cringe , I no a couple old travelers and to be fair they are good old men who oiled go out there way to help you if they could , shame the other 99% of the travelers round here a just thieving fuckers who roll around thinking there rock hard dumping there shit all over the place and just been a complete and utter nuisance,,,they ruin it for the decent couple that there are left round here 

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Cushty years ago around here the fashions and movements came and went '

Teddy Boys ' Rockers ' Punks ' Skins ' Mod's ect ect.

I don't know about the rest of the country but around here the last 10 - 15 years plenty teenagers and older lads seem to be playing at been Travellers ' Romany Gipsies ect.

The Haircut ' The vests ' the pick up ' horses and even talking with Micky's accent off Snatch.

What the fooks all that about.

Genuine Travellers ' Romanys must look at them with more distain than the folk who grew up around them who know there is more traveller blood in St Christopher than them wannabe fookers ?

It’s like you or me  trying to be a African tribe member you can dress like it act like it but your not part of the tribe 

We have the Stow horse fair twice a year near me . The tourist town of Stow on the wold has a gypsy fair in May and October, a lot of the hotels and businesses shut up shop while it’s on . It’s not that there is a lot of crime because there isn’t , it’s just the youngsters are so bloody rude !!! They honestly don’t know how to behave , they are totally wild and out of control . They do not give a f@@k about anyone or anything. They are not nice to have around , it’s as simple as that . 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Cushty years ago around here the fashions and movements came and went '

Teddy Boys ' Rockers ' Punks ' Skins ' Mod's ect ect.

I don't know about the rest of the country but around here the last 10 - 15 years plenty teenagers and older lads seem to be playing at been Travellers ' Romany Gipsies ect.

The Haircut ' The vests ' the pick up ' horses and even talking with Micky's accent off Snatch.

What the fooks all that about.

Genuine Travellers ' Romanys must look at them with more distain than the folk who grew up around them who know there is more traveller blood in St Christopher than them wannabe fookers ?

Periwinkle blue boys

6 minutes ago, Foxpack 2 said:

Spots turned upside down for a week.theres farmers there who dred the appleby fair .two I know personally who f**k off for a week till it all goes away. Lots of trouble in.penrith caused by travellers to .

It’s also cleaned up by travellers and nothing compared to festivals and carnivals  across the country such as Glastonbury and noting hill carnival 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
1 hour ago, CushtyJook said:

It’s also cleaned up by travellers and nothing compared to festivals and carnivals  across the country such as Glastonbury and noting hill carnival 

You say that it's cleaned up by travellers , but when that TV program was on and the gypo was leaving the field after they tidied it it was still a feckin shit tip ..