• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not quite a cliff.....

waited at the top for half an hour for the cloud rain to clear but no joy.got cold and started back down and about a 1/4 of the way down it cleared up so i got some pictures

well after 35 years i have finally done all 3.went up scafell pike this morning and went past everyone on the way up and had nobody go past my either.made my day and feck me i bumped into a young lady

Posted Images

I've probably told this story before. about 6 years ago a few of us from work had a bash at national 3 peaks. I get travel sick and at the time didn't really know how to manage it, other than to be the driver, that stops it. Anyway we did Nevis and then I drove us to the Lakes and we did Scarfell. Two out of our gang of four were clearly not up to it and jacked half way into Scarfell. They were pretty slow going up Nevis tbh. Not gonna lie, I was feeling it coming off the hill at this point and couldn't do the last leg of driving safely, I need sleep. Twenty minutes into sleep and those f***ing windy Lakes roads and I was spewing! That continued allllll the way to the Snowdon car park where I fell out of the car and slept/died on the floor. :laugh:

Didn't climb Snowdon and the travel sickness ran me down so much that I got the flu or some shitty bug that had me in bed for a week.

Got half a mind to have another go but this time just dose up on moda' to keep me awake and focused for the <24hrs and not let anyone else drive.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 3